Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Hysteria/Chadsexualism Keeping Men out of college

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
If you remember high school, it was full of bunch of whores who would bitch if you got near them to put your books in your locker. Now with this “female in stem” and other garbage, I can just imagine how Terrible they act towards low level normies and incel tier. Men are the makers of society and these sluts are whoring it up and taking all the “positions”. I’m going to avoid college (I’m 21) until i can prescribed anxiolytics max so foids wouldn’t even be able to effect me in any way

The real reason in my experience is that classes are boring and perma virtue-signaling if you take easy classes and constant working if you take stuff like hard science bu nonetheless still gay

The real reason in my experience is that classes are boring and perma virtue-signaling if you take easy classes and constant working if you take stuff like hard science bu nonetheless still gay
Yeah.

Cucked world.

Colleague AS an incel IS ragefuel

Atleast i would Stand Up now If Someone ever tryes to fuck with me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back