Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women hit the wall at 14

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Prime is 10-13. I've seen 14 or 15 year olds who already look 30.

Sorry, not sorry. Just spitting straight facts. I don't care how many soibois will be outraged by this.

Water is wet

Prime is 45-47, sorry not sorry, I don't care how many degenerate forever alone incel losers will be outraged by this.

Prime is 45-47, sorry not sorry, I don't care how many degenerate forever alone incel losers will be outraged by this.
Exactly, but there's always a little bit of wiggle room. I would include 40-45 in prime.

Prime is 10-13. I've seen 14 or 15 year olds who already look 30.

Sorry, not sorry. Just spitting straight facts. I don't care how many soibois will be outraged by this.
:feelshehe::feelsEhh::ahegao::shhh:

Whenever I see mixed sex zoomer teenagers, the girls always look significantly older than the boys. For real. 11-13 year old boys actually look like children. 11-13 year old girls look old enough to be drinking in the pub. Not surprising considering foids are hitting puberty at 8 years old these days.

Whenever I see mixed sex zoomer teenagers, the girls always look significantly older than the boys. For real. 11-13 year old boys actually look like children. 11-13 year old girls look old enough to be drinking in the pub. Not surprising considering foids are hitting puberty at 8 years old these days.
TikTok is brutal, you are attracted to girls who you think are 18-25 but they are not......................

I unsubscribed from one of my favorite Instagram lolis cause after she hit 14 she went all downhill.

49784.jpg

:yes:

Just date granny's is law

Good point and i agree. When i was a teenager foids at 14 looked 14. Now they look much much older at that age.
Gosh this reminded me of tight untouched teen pussy i never came close to, i can't take this man :cryfeels:

TikTok is brutal, you are attracted to girls who you think are 18-25 but they are not......................
I unsubscribed from one of my favorite Instagram lolis cause after she hit 14 she went all downhill.
Good point and i agree. When i was a teenager foids at 14 looked 14. Now they look much much older at that age.
Gosh this reminded me of tight untouched teen pussy i never came close to, i can't take this man :cryfeels:
Has to be hormones or something
71383177 3045701655505242 7824252157753819136 n

It’s getting worse foids look much older now likely something to do with the hormonal imbalance.

Unbelievable amounts of coping. Water is dry.

No you're wrong women hit the wall at 50 and 30-49 is women's prime.

Sarcasm

You'd be surprised how much older foids look these days. They look 20 at 15 and 30-40 at 20.

This foid here is 15:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagirlreels/comments/wzofvq/angelina_polikarpova/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I legit believe this is due to hormones in food and water.
But birth control plays a role too.

What has our world come to that women define themselves over their asses

Fuck this nigger kike world, fuck it. It disgusts me.

Dumb incel foids prime age is 67

No wall for women. Even grannies have higher SMVs than us

Women hit the wall whenever they want to make an abortion

Sex with lolies now!:feelsohh::ahegao: (In video gaym)

Attachments

• 1678293861569584.jpg
    1678293861569584.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 23
ITcels would touch them

This nigga preying on ten year olds. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Beyond over.