Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Women have treated me like nothing but a criminal

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
The look, the aggression, the behaviour in general. They act as if i was some pedophile criminal who came out of prison and now is back in society, running around but they still dont forgive me for my crimes.

The dirty looks and looks of disgust are so bad that sometimes i have to prepare myself mentally before leaving my home to go somewhere e.g. uni. I also prepare myself for possible experience with bitchy females.

Being a ugly man is a crime in the eyes of females. They hate you for it, these fragile holes.

Only those that go through this shit can truly understand....

Brutal noreplypill, but yeah toilets not only acted distant towards me but also gave attention to other males who are genetically superior

Yeah this ones relatable. That look is unmistakable. It's identical to the one that people give piles of dog shit or vomit on the street. It's a reflex response indicative of pure disgust and dislike. Occasionally you'll see that look morph into one of disapproval and anger for visually offending people.

The behaviour of Foids is the same worldwide I guess:feelsjuice:

I relate. Women hate ugly men and the people who have experienced it know what it means. I can read their body language and micro expressions easily. They give worse service to ugly guys than to good looking men, they act angry and grimace at you, they get uncomfortable if you have to walk past them in a grocery store for example.. If women could have all the ugly men die off then women would do that. Women absolutely hate ugly men.

Only the men that experience this can understand. It's not just fear of a man, it's a reflex deep inside of them that recognizes a genetically fucked up male and the alarm bells in their pea brains go off. They'll do anything to avoid you, regardless of how you feel or if you're a bluepilled gentleman.

It is no exaggeration to say that women wants all ugly mens dead

i developed a fetish for the look of fear and disgust in their eyes :feelsohh:

I relate. Women hate ugly men and the people who have experienced it know what it means. I can read their body language and micro expressions easily. They give worse service to ugly guys than to good looking men, they act angry and grimace at you, they get uncomfortable if you have to walk past them in a grocery store for example.. If women could have all the ugly men die off then women would do that. Women absolutely hate ugly men.
This. What is worse is fat and ugly women do it too; they have no humility. These women still want to take from us financially, they are parasites.

I experienced hatred from females first hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back