Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Have Proven Themselves Unworthy of Having Rights

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Yes, man whores are a problem too. But women have no sense of accountability or respect for what's important. They are grateful for nothing, and take everything for granted. Probably because they are worshipped from age 11 onward. 

I remember one time after a girl went through a breakup, I was in her room with a group of normies. The normies left, so it was just me and her. She expected me to "cuddle" with her because apparently that's what normies do after a girl goes through a breakup (Not bragging, other guys did it too because she went through a breakup and it's supposed to be comforting or whatever). I just fucking left instead, and she was actually shocked that I wouldn't sit there and worship her, asking "Are you really just going to leave?" Yes, I am.

They have nothing but a huge ego and sordid, poorly formed sense of self-deprecating "humor". They don't accept any responsibility for anything, because they are put on a pedestal from age 11 onward. They expect everything to be done for them merely due to having a pussy, and then they bitch about a lack of "equality". Ironic. I literally don't know more than 1 woman who hasn't at least mentally cheated, probably because being put on a pedestal gives them 0 sense of accountability or respect for love.

"Rights" for women are a plague on society, and women need to be put in their place.

I feel like these rights have been a detriment to us all. Since women only marry men that make more than them, & the fact that a lot of these foids are making more money than before due to societal pressure, we are seeing men pressured not only to look good, but to earn more money than ever before. 

Also, femoid suffrage have only made it worse for us incels, as we tend to only see cucks rise to power now as women tend to vote at much higher rates than men. We need to go back to the system the ancient Romans, where the man of the house has absolute control over their family and wife, such that if he were to rape his wife, it would not be seen criminal (even if it results in a death).

Anonymous said:
We need to go back to the system the ancient Romans, where the man of the house has absolute control over their family and wife, such that if he were to rape his wife, it would not be seen criminal (even if it results in a death).

There's n such thing as marital rape.

that girl wouldve fucked you. i have never heard of girls expecting their guy friends to platonically cuddle with them after a breakup

Indari said:
that girl wouldve fucked you. i have never heard of girls expecting their guy friends to platonically cuddle with them after a breakup

No, I watched another normie do it just moments before.

Remember, women are coddled and worshipped before they're even developed. They don't know what it is to be lonely.

ItheIthe said:
There's no such thing as marital rape.

Correct, I almost forgot the fact. Marriage is for procreation, & to prevent sexual immorality. In 1 Corinthians 7, we learn celibacy is preferred by our Lord from Apostle Paul.

The nineteenth amendment should be outlawed.

You guys are beyond salty. Every human being should have rights whether they are male and female. And yes there is such a thing as marital rape.

Spidey said:
You guys are beyond salty. Every human being should have rights whether they are male and female. And yes there is such a thing as marital rape.

What the fuck is this shit?

Women's rights have literal been proven to be bad for everyone, including women (See womens' happiness). And, no, marital rape is not a thing unless there is some extreme circumstance where the woman is legitimately injured. Not having sex because you don't want to is bullshit, each spouse owes the other sex.

Spidey said:

No. Patriarchy should be instilled to secure all incels a partner. Stop whiteknighting.

Spidey said:

Honestly I understand this, but Im at the point where I simply dont care. If it takes abolishing womens rights to cure my inceldom then so be it

ItheIthe said:
What the fuck is this shit?

Women's rights have literal been proven to be bad for everyone, including women (See womens' happiness). And, no, marital rape is not a thing unless there is some extreme circumstance where the woman is legitimately injured. Not having sex because you don't want to is bullshit, each spouse owes the other sex.

don't cope man.. what rights are you even talking about lmfao? Every human should have same rights - simple man.

Also:

[size=medium]“Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them” (Colossians 3:19).

According to [/size]
1 Corinthians 7:1–5, a husband should provide sexual satisfaction to his wife, and a wife should provide sexual satisfaction to her husband. A wife does not have authority over her own body, and a husband does not have authority over his own body. They belong to each other. Does this mean that a husband can force himself on his wife anytime he so desires? Definitely not. What the passage teaches is that each spouse is to willingly, freely, lovingly submit to the other. The passage is about giving satisfaction, not demanding it. The focus is on pleasing one’s spouse. There is no selfishness involved. Forcibly taking what has not been offered is wrong and plainly against the Bible’s commands on love and marriage.

UncannyValley said:
Spidey said:
No. Patriarchy should be instilled to secure all incels a partner. Stop whiteknighting.

Yeah and produce more incels. Just lol at being such a beta that you NEED a female as a partner legally.

You could want the patriarchy, but that isn't going to come.

You gotta chill man.

giphy.gif