Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have mostly only 2 things to do to REMAIN attractive - which many fail still tough

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
1. Don't whoring around
2. Not eating like there's a famine tomorrow.

Today I paid close attention to the females in the city today and the only ones, which were really unattractive to me were either really old or overweight. So, it seems an easy thing to be considered attractive, but even with this these women are failing.

Whoring around (the other nogo) and finding enough guys for sex is a kind of tautology. Nothing to explain here, but when they start the carousel they can only step down from it, when the ride has stopped on its own - so long they are only good for hookups and P&D. They are damaged goods and lose attractiveness and also they themselves may lack some chads on the carousel when their attitude is too blatant.

But the second is a bit more sad, I think. We can state as hypotheses that, when you are fat, it is either over (male) or never over (female), but I don't think that they do themselves a favor for their SMV. Is it the body positivity movement? Why do they do this? You could think they are the ones, who have swallowed the black pill and LDAR now with pizza and cola.
There are stubby body types that tend to be chubby, okay. But for the rest it just doesn't fit.
I don't mind utterly obese landwhales, they are indeed relatively rare in my region, but the laziness and indifference, which shows itself in bacon folds to big bellys, is although also not the big majority tough still scary normality, at least for middle-age women. And: Few men want to start in an LTR like this, where their appearance will probably not getting better, i.e. there are even fewer women available on the partner market for men with certain standards. Also only P&D material for most (and get married anyway to some random simp), but contrary to the whore the fat women may desire a good LTR, but chose chocolate over this.

Sure, everybody has different temptations in life, but it seems that they doesn't give shit. I mean, not to eat too much isn't the most difficult thing in the world, but when you have nothing else where you has to be "good at" like men to be considered attractive nowadays, it should come with no big effort - but No.

tl;dr Every fat women can become attractive by losing fat, but either don't give a shit about their SMV, the men they may marry and/or the husbands attraction to them and happyness. They unnecessarily reduce the number of attractive women on the partner market - despite the cuckish trend that men seem to have no standards anymore, doesn't mean these men would be more happy with a thinner more caring woman.

Last edited:
Not surprising that they still fail considering failing those things doesn't mean much because of cucks and chads.

Would you care about passing an exam if it didn't mean anything? If it wasn't worth any credits? That's their mentality i think

Women are impulsive creatures and thats why they always end up with thugmaxxed chads who try to kill them, they cant reason in those tiny minds of theirs and just like that they are more susceptible to addictions, they have no self control and without an external hindrance (you are beautiful as you are :soy:) they just stuff their disgusting faces with slob until they feel bad, try some idiotic diet, fail, repeat.

Hmm, at least here I say NAWALT. Either they ones, which are normal slim have no such impulses or have self-control. Or is it the social control of their social circle? And when there is no circle or the other ones also starting getting fat - no control anymore.
But the women who do so, I still don't understand. Heck, even if they could bring the chadiest Chad to commitment as 400lb landwhale - have they no standards for themselves?

Chad will pump and dump a pig landwhale on his downtime. These beasts are getting validation regardless. No hope for change.