Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have lower standards for other women

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Look at this Stacy with her GF. And the Stacy is supposed to be the feminine one in the relationship. And I've seen worse than this. Where attractive Stacies/high tier Beckys will date some butch that looks like a fat, troll and is shorter than her. A butch that, if it were an actual man with the same physical features, she wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. My only guess is that she subconsciously knows that she can't get pregnant from a troll lesbian so there's no risk in carrying her genes so she's more forgiving in terms of looks and height. But with a man she does have to worry about pregnancy.

Article 2625235 1DBBADB200000578 493 634x917

. My only guess is that she subconsciously knows that she can't get pregnant from a troll lesbian so there's no risk in carrying her genes so she's more forgiving in terms of looks and height. But with a man she does have to worry about pregnancy.
high iq observation

Good observation tbh

Look at this Stacy with her GF. And the Stacy is supposed to be the feminine one in the relationship. And I've seen worse than this. Where attractive Stacies/high tier Beckys will date some butch that looks like a fat, troll and is shorter than her. A butch that, if it were an actual man with the same physical features, she wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. My only guess is that she subconsciously knows that she can't get pregnant from a troll lesbian so there's no risk in carrying her genes so she's more forgiving in terms of looks and height. But with a man she does have to worry about pregnancy.

View attachment 169908

True, ive noticed this as well. It seems like the eugenics they practice is only when selecting a male mate and not while selecting a female. But your explanation for it made little sense.

Our attraction towards others isnt based on whether we are likely to have kids with them. In that case, women should be willing to fuck ugly guys with condoms since they can then be sure they wouldnt get pregnant. Most women fuck around with chad and in a lot of cases end up having kids with their betabux.

They like to waft 6/10s up to the stars as well. They almost invariably shit on truly beautiful looking women.

i wonder if that nigger has listened to one of that bands songs

out of all the pics of dykes THATs the one you use to represent butch dyke trolls?

True, ive noticed this as well. It seems like the eugenics they practice is only when selecting a male mate and not while selecting a female. But your explanation for it made little sense.

Our attraction towards others isnt based on whether we are likely to have kids with them. In that case, women should be willing to fuck ugly guys with condoms since they can then be sure they wouldnt get pregnant. Most women fuck around with chad and in a lot of cases end up having kids with their betabux.
Its subconscious and instinctual. The purpose of sex is reproduction and bonding. Nature designed it to feel good to motivate humans to do it. If sex were as pleasurable as cutting the grass or washing the dishes, people would only do it when necessary and some may never do it at all and as far as they know, wouldn't be missing anything.

Glad you brought up betabux. Having an ugly troll lesbian as a lover would be beneficial in the sense that the Stacy has access to extra resources. And wouldn't have to have her womb occupied by less than ideal sperm. With a male beta bux, she would, which means no Chad sperm.

Just be a dyke bro

They like to waft 6/10s up to the stars as well. They almost invariably shit on truly beautiful looking women.
The only thing your common or garden foid hates more than inkwells is a foid who is more beautiful than her.

Someone post the pic of the mad old roasties seething at the Kazakhstan sports foid please.

That white woman looks 7ft

But why is that? What makes ugly dykes more appealing than us? Inb4 "our toxic personality :soy: "(which isn't the case).

Need a GF that's a lesbian, but not actually a lesbian so I'd have a chance.

pray the gay away

The taller blonde is not looking at the camera or smiling and is clutching one of her fingers with the other hand. She looks unfocused and disinterested in the black woman . I am surprised they are a couple.

I believe you bro it's true

But why is that? What makes ugly dykes more appealing than us? Inb4 "our toxic personality :soy: "(which isn't the case).
My guess is that its for evolutionary reasons. Subconsciously, she knows that an ugly dyke can't impregnate her while an ugly incel man potentially could.

If you took a fat, 5'3 troll looking subhuman straight man and a fat, 5'3 troll looking dyke, the dyke would likely do better with straight foids who are interested in men which makes the Ragefuel that much more potent.

Plus, i hear that butch dykes can be very aggressive towards women and a lot of times get away with things that would be considered sexual assault if a man did it.

I wonder why this is

My guess is that its for evolutionary reasons. Subconsciously, she knows that an ugly dyke can't impregnate her while an ugly incel man potentially could.

If you took a fat, 5'3 troll looking subhuman straight man and a fat, 5'3 troll looking dyke, the dyke would likely do better with straight foids who are interested in men which makes the Ragefuel that much more potent.

Plus, i hear that butch dykes can be very aggressive towards women and a lot of times get away with things that would be considered sexual assault if a man did it.
Gettin real tired of this clown world. Whores would literally rather be degenerates forever than actually pass their genes(unless it's from Chad of course).

That's because there is only one standard of beauty for men, and many for women.

Teracope, if it was chad she would want his cum badly
But as an ugly man they would rather die then have sex with us, even if we had a condom and there was 0 chance for pregnancy

Yet another reason to hate women