Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have literally driven me to suicide

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
After college started, I did everything I possibly could to try to find a girlfriend. I started lifting. I started approaching. I tried making friends. Talking to people.
None of it worked. Nothing. Zilch. 

I went into depression and I haven't gotten out of it. Meanwhile three years have passed and I am still unable to decide what I want to do with life. It's like a permanent roadblock was placed on my mind after being rejected.
Now I am just waiting for the right moment to end it.

NegroKing said:
After college started, I did everything I possibly could to try to find a girlfriend. I started lifting. I started approaching. I tried making friends. Talking to people.

I went into depression and I haven't gotten out of it. Meanwhile three years have passed and I am still unable to decide what I want to do with life. It's like a permanent roadblock was placed on my mind after being rejected.

You should try getting surgeries first. If they fail and your ein debt u can still rope

swissincel said:
You should try getting surgeries first. If they fail and your ein debt u can still rope

I am in college. I have no money. My parents won't let me use theirs.

I want to be remembered as handsome. But alas, I will die a jawless, beak-nosed freak.

NegroKing said:
I am in college. I have no money. My parents won't let me use theirs.

I want to be remembered as handsome. But alas, I will die a jawless, beak-nosed freak.

There is a site that loans money to people who seek PS.
its called medcash or sth similar

swissincel said:
There is a site that loans money to people who seek PS.
its called medcash or sth similar

I want to rope though. If I were to decide to live and get a job it'd be a different story.

If you are ugly then whole world will conspire to ensure you off yourself ASAP. Women have hive minds and they will make sure you  become depressed. Thye hold the keys to your happiness but they want hand them over becuase your are genetic trash to their eyes and they want to ensure your genes disappear.

Anon said:
If you are ugly then whole world will conspire to ensure you off yourself ASAP. Women have hive minds and they will make sure you  become depressed. Thye hold the keys to your happiness but they want hand them over becuase your are genetic trash to their eyes and they want to ensure your genes disappear.

OP this song is for you
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/2W2rD1oUWWk[/video]

op showed me his pic and he's not as badlooking as he makes out, esp for an Indian.

FACEandLMS said:
op showed me his pic and he's not as badlooking as he makes out, esp for an Indian.

85% of faggots on this website just shit post while being 6-7 and just having fun here, only 15% really understand the impact of true inceldom on ur life

why not cope and rot ?

its over just LDAR

dr-problematic said:
85% of faggots on this website just shit post while being 6-7 and just having fun here, only 15% really understand the impact of true inceldom on ur life

FACEandLMS said:

It’s Chad or death for ethnics in the west. As far as I’m concerned, I’m ugly as sin.

NegroKing said:

your a curry-cel what do you expect? Not to be harsh but curry-cels are the bottom tier of all incels

NegroKing said:
It’s Chad or death for ethnics in the west. As far as I’m concerned, I’m ugly as sin.

If I had called you ugly, you would have felt validated as an incel. I'm not saying you're goodlooking or anything but you aren't hideous. I think possibly being Indian might hurt your SMV more than your face on some level.

FACEandLMS said:
If I had called you ugly, you would have felt validated as an incel. I'm not saying you're goodlooking or anything but you aren't hideous. I think possibly being Indian might hurt your SMV more than your face on some level.

I’m still not convinced I’m not at least slightly below average though. Did you get the chance to see the HD pics I sent you? The originals weren’t particularly great.

Anon said:

honestly feels that way sometimes. I swear to the lawd girls are a hive mind and they super subtlety try to take away the bad genes....

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
honestly feels that way sometimes. I swear to the lawd girls are a hive mind and they super subtlety try to take away the bad genes....

Yes. It's all planned man and we are the targets.

Anon said:
If you are ugly then whole world will conspire to ensure you off yourself ASAP. Women have hive minds and they will make sure you become depressed. Thye hold the keys to your happiness but they want hand them over becuase your are genetic trash to their eyes and they want to ensure your genes disappear.

... and there it is. The finest and least digestible of pills. It's not about sex. It's not even validation.

It's about survival. Survival in a world where every other person is a predator; both the non-trash and the trash that worships them.

This sentiment doesn't get expressed enough around here. If it did, it would kill all political debate. All parties want us dead. Nazis want you dead. Commies want you dead. Capitalists want you dead. Tree Huggers want you dead.

We are in a class alone.

A Good Friend said:
... and there it is. The finest and least digestible of pills. It's not about sex. It's not even validation.

It's about survival. Survival in a world where every other person is a predator; both the non-trash and the trash that worships them.

This sentiment doesn't get expressed enough around here. If it did, it would kill all political debate. All parties want us dead. Nazis want you dead. Commies want you dead. Capitalists want you dead. Tree Huggers want you dead.

We are in a class alone.

jihad is our only option

nausea said:
A Good Friend said:
We are in a class alone.
jihad is our only option

good suggestion, good suggestion.... but, have you thought about taking up watercolor painting first?

Give it a go, see if you like it, and if that doesn't pan out, go with your first option.

A Good Friend said:
good suggestion, good suggestion.... but, have you thought about taking up watercolor painting first?

Give it a go, see if you like it, and if that doesn't pan out, go with your first option.

love you

A Good Friend said:

We are in a class alone.

Inferior genetics must be wiped out

nausea said:

dd964229a55cf670ddcb6693e739f694.jpg

right back at ya pal, good luck dismantling the great American zionist satan!

Anon said:
Inferior genetics must be wiped out

I kind of like the fact that my mere existence pisses people off.

Bring it on!!!

*unsheathes katana*