Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women have corrupted dogs for me

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I used to just love dogs to no end. Realizing now that it's somewhat common for dogs to have fucked the depraved beings that human females are, has tainted my image of dogs. There is no other animal I views as positively, as dogs, and foids have destroyed a part of that innocent love I had.

I still love dogs. If anything, they are innocent victims of certain foids' ravenous sexuality. Would you blame a child that had been sexually abused by its mother? No, of course not. You would pity the child, and condemn the mother.

I still love dogs. If anything, they are innocent victims of certain foids' ravenous sexuality. Would you blame a child that had been sexually abused by its mother? No, of course not. You would pity the child, and condemn the mother.
I still like dogs of course but foids have definitely corrupted my view of them a bit. Now I often unwittingly imagine a foid groping on their red rocket when I see a dog.

I still like dogs of course but foids have definitely corrupted my view of them a bit. Now I often unwittingly imagine a foid groping on their red rocket when I see a dog.
I understand. But I simply won't allow some perverted foid to mentally ruin my legitimate enjoyment of one of the most wholesome creatures on the face of this planet. To hell with dog fuckers, who belong in the same fiery pit as baby fuckers and IT trolls! :feelsdevil:

I understand. But I simply won't allow some perverted foid to mentally ruin my legitimate enjoyment of one of the most wholesome creatures on the face of this planet. To hell with dog fuckers, who belong in the same fiery pit as baby fuckers and IT trolls! :feelsdevil:
Agreed :feelsaww: