Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have been Chad only since middle school

R

righteouscel

-
Over if you didn't get love at that age they have been getting pumped and dumped after that. The thought that women are still innocent till 18 is fucking ridiculous they start being hoes young Ik some of y'all can agree with this and I've seen posts talking about this

Last edited:
I’m going to rape the next three foids that don’t drop to their knees and sucky sucky :feelsohh::feelsohh:
(((Mafia 2)))
It's fucked up knowing these chads have been defiling them since then while I still haven't gotten shit

Over if you didn't get love at that age they have been getting pumped anOver if you didn't get love at that age d dumped after that. The thought that women are still innocent till 18 is fucking ridiculous they start being hoes young Ik some of y'all can agree with this and I've seen posts talking about this

Not necessarily

Not necessarily
I mean I wouldn't like a girlfriend with cum in her mouth and videos of her getting fucked every man records themselves to boost their status nowadays

I mean I wouldn't like a girlfriend with cum in her mouth and videos of her getting fucked every man records themselves to boost their status nowadays
Am more specifically talking about the bit where u stated it's over in middle school.

Am more specifically talking about the bit where u stated it's over in middle school.
Screenshot 2022 12 05 19 53 03 272

18 is ridiculous over if you missed out on teen love 18 was probably a good age 100 years ago when women weren't such whores