Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have always treated me like shit

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
That’s right, women have treated me like shit all my life, they never gave me a chance for anything.  The ONLY woman who has ever treated me even remotely like a human being is my mother, who keeps bothering me about the relationships thing over the holidays.  I usually put up with it but not this year.  I opened up and told her all about women and their shallowness and their high standards, and why I will never find a woman.   My mother is a very kind and understanding woman so i didnt want to extremely blackpill her, I do not want to upset her too much. 

My mother is the only female who as every shown me any sort of kindness. All other females just look at me like a piece of shit.

My mom knows that I think I'm ugly and fucking suck. I should be destroyed.

Women treat me fairly well, but I still hate them. I'm thinking of ignoring them completely tbh.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
That’s right, women have treated me like shit all my life, they never gave me a chance for anything.  The ONLY woman who has ever treated me even remotely like a human being is my mother, who keeps bothering me about the relationships thing over the holidays.  I usually put up with it but not this year.  I opened up and told her all about women and their shallowness and their high standards, and why I will never find a woman.   My mother is a very kind and understanding woman so i didnt want to extremely blackpill her, I do not want to upset her too much. 

Maybe she can find you a lady? I don't think there is much pride at this point.

NYincel said:
Maybe she can find you a lady? I don't think there is much pride at this point.

wtf u talking about

don key said:
Is your mom hot?

no, average, she married my chad dad and made a subhuman (me). oh how lovely genetics can be to us

unreal necropost for a quote with nothing added JFL

How did your mom react?

Not me bro, I used to get approached when I was 6