Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have 30 bodies on average by the time they’re 22 years old

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women have 30 bodies by the time they’re 22 years old man they’re all ruined there’s no point in marrying them if you weren’t her first she won’t truly be able to love you this is why I say it’s over if you haven’t ascended by the end of high school

Funnily enough, I am listening to a FACEandLMS stream right now where he is reading an account from a woman who says that she has slept with 32 men, and that it isn't so bad as she keeps a journal of the men and number. She argues that it's better than giving a ballpark estimate (20-30) as that shows lack of intent and forgetting about your body count is bad or something.

It's timestamped already.

View: https://youtu.be/yIxw7c-A2FQ?t=3203

So in other words I’m right ?

Yep, after high school all you get are used up cunt rags

Most definitely. I have no idea how women can justify sleeping with so many men and then expecting beta bob to settle down with her.
The person they are going to marry and who is the love of their life, is typically the person they wait to have sex with. The Chad who kinda ignored her? She's willing to fuck him the same day.

That's the worst part. Women are so fucking backwards its not even funny. And they mask it as "love." Women really don't understand that treating "the love of your life" worse than some random guy isn't love. Lmao! This is why you can't reason with women, they are sick and twisted and only care about their own benefit, they can't love like men do

Its depressing when you hit up insta and scroll to a beautiful older woman with a sexy asf body doing reels who took care her body, you otherwise have basically zero chance with, is like being trolled hard.

You gotta be rich or bust.

Send the meteor

Reminder guys
If she's got one smash
She's good for the trash

Reminder guys
If she's got one smash
She's good for the trash
Based

If she is not a viring anymore I can go pay for prostitute since it doesnt matter at this point.

30? Fucking cope, their body count is 3 digit by the age of 18

The person they are going to marry and who is the love of their life, is typically the person they wait to have sex with. The Chad who kinda ignored her? She's willing to fuck him the same day.

That's the worst part. Women are so fucking backwards its not even funny. And they mask it as "love." Women really don't understand that treating "the love of your life" worse than some random guy isn't love. Lmao! This is why you can't reason with women, they are sick and twisted and only care about their own benefit, they can't love like men do
"You should be grateful she values the relationship so much that she doesn't want to ruin it by going too fast sweaty :foidSoy::foidSoy:

The fact is, when they settle for a provider, they're not even going to say "ok I had my fun, now I'm going to be a good wife", hell no! They divorce as soon as possible and cuckold all the time. And the law even promotes this behavior by alimony and shit like that in the divorce.
They complain about violence against women, but the law is very violent against men.

Yep they accumulate ridiculous body counts from a very very young age.

its brutal how behind we are on the curve, by 14 no women is a virgin anymore and by 24 they have 100+ body counts, thats brutal

The fact is, when they settle for a provider, they're not even going to say "ok I had my fun, now I'm going to be a good wife", hell no! They divorce as soon as possible and cuckold all the time. And the law even promotes this behavior by alimony and shit like that in the divorce.
They complain about violence against women, but the law is very violent against men.
This is them trying to get back to the carousel. They don't realize they've been toxic, used up garbage for some years by now and they will destroy anything in their path, including and especially the ex-husband.