Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women hate ugly men, but they are the cause of ugly men

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Women breed only with high quality men, correct? So the shitty genes must come from somewhere.

They come from the foids themselves. Even a short 5/10 becky with countless mental diseases, overweight and short-sightedness still demands a tall, good looking Chad. But their children will still end up subhuman.

Plus women insist on being betabuxxed and the buxxers demand children. If women weren't so fucking materialistic they could just refuse to date betabuxxers and carry on their genes.

It is the cruelest fucking joke in the universe that the genes that are so much hated by women exist only because of themselves: because of their own shitty genes and their hunger for materialism.

Last edited:
It is the cruelest fucking joke in the universe that the genes that are so much hated by women exist only because of themselves: because of their own shitty genes and their hunger for materialism.
the hard truth

I got my midget height from dad side.

shitty genes
what does this even mean?
you don't wet pussies so you have shitty genes?
genetic health is so much more complicated than just looks

I think that femoids do not really hate ugly men. They are just terrorized by an idea that they could have a son who is incel like them. Femoids understand very well our situation, this is the reason why they reject us. The idea of having her own son like us is the worst nightmare of any femoid.

This is the reason why short femoids are even worse than taller femoids. A short femoid is at a greater risk to have a son incel than a taller femoid so she must be more choosy than other femoids.

As expected from a low IQ inbred ape, thinking women choose the "high quality men".

Women don’t only breed with high quality men. That’s what’s happening more and more but it’s not the norm yet Kek.

I think that femoids do not really hate ugly men. They are just terrorized by an idea that they could have a son who is incel like them. Femoids understand very well our situation, this is the reason why they reject us. The idea of having her own son like us is the worst nightmare of any femoid.

This is the reason why short femoids are even worse than taller femoids. A short femoid is at a greater risk to have a son incel than a taller femoid so she must be more choosy than other femoids.
Sexy sons theory

As expected from a low IQ inbred ape, thinking women choose the "high quality men".
If you're a midget it's almost impossible to have a girlfriend
If you're tall and good looking it's almost impossible to NOT have a girlfriend

Plus short femoids must have a tall man, to make a hight of her children just normal