Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women HATE the fact that this forum has women's nature SUSSED

giphy.gif

How do I like posts, Did they remove the likes? I have to like this! Spot on!

The men I talk with on a daily basis are much more opposed to looks theory, even though they are living in a sexual wilderness, being humiliated daily by better looking guys, they insist on believing in bluepill lies, clinging to exceptional cases of lucks cucks to prove his point.

Ugly Normies hate looks theory.
I think most people hate the idea that they aren't the ones in control. As soon as you know there is no free will and everything is written in your genes there rest no other option than to neck yourself but since that's such a hard decision to do, most people cope.

FACEandLMS is always bang on.

Yup, their irrational hate is the biggest proof we are right all along.

giphy.gif

Very redpilled. Coping ugly mfers need to admit this truth.

I mean this is a solid post but most men knew this shit for decades, it's just that they never banded in a community like this one or MGTOW where they can freely share their opinion without being publicly ostracised. Men always knew this, they were just afraid to speak out.

Yes, these truths have been known for centuries. But before the internet they were only discussed privately between male friends or alcoholics in pubs.