Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women hate short men

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Women hate short men.

Many of you will probably read the first sentence of this post and think "Water is wet. Everyone knows women don't want to date short men". But I am saying something way beyond the fact that women don't want to date short men. I am not merely saying that women hate the idea of dating a short man. I am saying that women literally HATE short men. Women hate short men in the sense that you would hate a rapist who brutally raped your mother (or in the same sense that you would hate someone who raped yourself). Women hate short men in the sense that you would hate a bully who bullied you to the point of making your life hell.

There are THOUSANDS of tweets by women expressing hatred towards short men on the heightism exposed websites. There are thousands of posts by women saying things like "short men should be dead" and "All short men should be shot" and "death to short men". Women remind me of the women in the Society Against Cruelty to Children in Roald Dahl's book The Witches. The women wear fake masks in to the Convention of the Society Against Cruelty to Children. But as soon as the doors close behind them and the women have anonymity, the women take their masks off and talk about how they want to kill children. As soon as women have the anonymity of Twitter and the internet, tens of thousands of women express their utter hatred of short men and how they want short men dead.

Why do they hate short man this much though? I don't get it. I don't hate tall women for being tall or short women for being short.

Women's hatred of short men is NOT analogous towards our feelings towards unattractive women. We don't want to have sex with butt ugly women, but we don't hate unattractive women. Women's hatred of short men is different than our feelings towards physically unattractive members of the opposite sex.

Why do they hate short man this much though? I don't get it. I don't hate tall women for being tall or short women for being short.
I don't definitely know why women hate short men. I just know that they do hate short men.

Why should they breed with us, no benefits, we are genetic trash

Because they judge a man’s worth on his looks and money.

Why should they breed with us, no benefits, we are genetic trash
But why should they hate us?

I could refuse to breed with someone without hating the person I refuse to breed with.

They r emotional so they see a short guy, which they associate many negative attributes with. But since foid brain is retarded they think the person is bad because of these negative attributes so they hate them.

They r emotional so they see a short guy, which they associate many negative attributes with. But since foid brain is retarded they think the person is bad because of these negative attributes so they hate them.
This might be true.

My issue as a short man is not that foids don't want to date me, it is that they think they can expect something of me. It is simple: if a woman gives me nothing, I give her nothing.

For the bulk of them short men would be their looksmatch and they only want chad so they shit on their equal (in looks) to elevate themselves. For an extreme example anyone show me one IT stacy (you cant) why because everyone only punches down so far at a certain point it makes the abuser look bad

This thread is worthy of more replies than it received.

they hate all flavors of incels

Women hate short men.

Many of you will probably read the first sentence of this post and think "Water is wet. Everyone knows women don't want to date short men". But I am saying something way beyond the fact that women don't want to date short men. I am not merely saying that women hate the idea of dating a short man. I am saying that women literally HATE short men. Women hate short men in the sense that you would hate a rapist who brutally raped your mother (or in the same sense that you would hate someone who raped yourself). Women hate short men in the sense that you would hate a bully who bullied you to the point of making your life hell.

There are THOUSANDS of tweets by women expressing hatred towards short men on the heightism exposed websites. There are thousands of posts by women saying things like "short men should be dead" and "All short men should be shot" and "death to short men". Women remind me of the women in the Society Against Cruelty to Children in Roald Dahl's book The Witches. The women wear fake masks in to the Convention of the Society Against Cruelty to Children. But as soon as the doors close behind them and the women have anonymity, the women take their masks off and talk about how they want to kill children. As soon as women have the anonymity of Twitter and the internet, tens of thousands of women express their utter hatred of short men and how they want short men dead.
People say the internet isn't real life but it is. It's what happens when women reveal their true selves. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

People say the internet isn't real life but it is. It's what happens when women reveal their true selves. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

Based.

Indeed, women are more real under the anonymity of the internet than they are in real life.

Come on shortcels of incels.is . I know you can do better than this

Can absolutely confirm. A lot of Asian dudes in America have their heads in the fuckin sand and choose to be ignorant.

Being 5'6 or below, AND Asian as a man, foids literally hate you for no reason. You just have to exist.

I know from experience as an old ricecel. As for white women, they don't even wanna be near you.

Yep . Concur i'm short and they see me as some type of freak but the feeling i assure is mutal.

This thread should be stickied.

im a short grain ricelet. women don't want short children. why would i want my child to go through what i go through? if you voice your opinion, its aggressive or not taken seriously. if i mind my own business, im perceived as weak. you have to compensate with clothes, money, communication skills, etc to make up for the height but its always 'overcompensating'. if others do it, its self improvement, tha fuck?

it may be that because women are on average shorter and weaker physically is that short men are a hate target to distract from their own perception of inferiority compared to the average male. wars would mean killing the males and conquering the females so despite the advanced technology of today, we still have a cavepeople mentality such that women need not respect a 'male' who cannot kill and rape because the idea of what a 'man' is supposed to be is a violent resource extracting machine.

Why do they hate short man this much though? I don't get it.
in tribal conflict the short husband will get killed and then his wife will be graped in the wet pussy and the chilren beheaded.

Come on shortcels of incels.is . I know you can do better than this
i had a manlet friend he is also fat, said due to his fat he cant get foid but then there is another fat guy who is tall and has a gf

women are more real under the anonymity of the internet than they are in real life.
they have to be submissive by nature. otherwise they will get graped in the nasty hole and beheaded in the natural setting. now cucks gave them too much power .

Height is one of the most apparent indicators of sexual dimorphism a man can have. As a man you are meant to to tower over women to dominate them, fight other males and to defend your woman and family from threats with your size and give her powerful sons who will do the same. Women are hardwired to crave this at a visceral level.

Nothing disgusts a woman more than seeing a short man who lacks that key dimorphic trait and is therefore weak and childlike in her eyes. Women used to have to repress these opinions due to men berating her if they didn't. However, now with women having almost godlike status and social power thanks to gynocentric laws, social media and an endless flow of simps on and offline, these feelings can come flooding out and are even magnified as a way for women to show off to other women how out of most guys' leagues they are, especially short guys.

Can absolutely confirm. A lot of Asian dudes in America have their heads in the fuckin sand and choose to be ignorant.

Being 5'6 or below, AND Asian as a man, foids literally hate you for no reason. You just have to exist.

I know from experience as an old ricecel. As for white women, they don't even wanna be near you.

What race(s) of women hate Asian men that are 5'6" and below? Do only white women hate short Asian men? Or do Asian women hate short Asian men too?

my height is the main reason why i'll become an hero

Because they are hypergamous whores.

They are all under control of the multiverse council

Height is one of the most apparent indicators of sexual dimorphism a man can have. As a man you are meant to to tower over women to dominate them, fight other males and to defend your woman and family from threats with your size and give her powerful sons who will do the same. Women are hardwired to crave this at a visceral level.

Nothing disgusts a woman more than seeing a short man who lacks that key dimorphic trait and is therefore weak and childlike in her eyes. Women used to have to repress these opinions due to men berating her if they didn't. However, now with women having almost godlike status and social power thanks to gynocentric laws, social media and an endless flow of simps on and offline, these feelings can come flooding out and are even magnified as a way for women to show off to other women how out of most guys' leagues they are, especially short guys.
5'3 GODS WE ARE GODS THE WORLD HATES. BECAUSE WE RANDOM GET THID HEIGHT WE ARE GODS GODDDSSS AEVERYONE HATES UD BECAUSE WE ARE GODSbb WEE WEE BIRN THIS HEIGHT PEOPLE HATE US BECAUSE WE BORN THIS HEIGHT WE DIDNT CHOSOE TI AND FUCKERS KEEP HATING USSBAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WE ARE GODSSSSSBEJEJENEKSIWNWKEKXD F D N DKDIUSBEKEJSNKAOWMMSKS
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency
Happy Bear Grylls GIF by NBC
Happy Tom Hanks GIF by Regal
Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF
crazy nicolas cage GIF