Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Women hate racist men, inkel." Meanwhile currywhores -

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-

White Chad can call currywhores shitskin, cow piss drinker and street shitter and still currywhores will beg him to suck his dick. :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Al least noodlewhores have got some self respect, currywhores don't even have that.

What is meant is that at least noodlewhores take a stand against racism in the west, but I've never heard currywhores addressing the racism against them. They probably love getting humiliated and degraded by Chads.

What is meant is that at least noodlewhores take a stand against racism in the west, but I've never heard currywhores addressing the racism against them. They probably love getting humiliated and degraded by Chads.
Noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors in the world.

Foids are allowed to be Nazis. Men aren't.

Foids are allowed to be Nazis. Men aren't.
Women are pretty much allowed to do and be anything because it’s fighting against the patriarchy and the evils of man. Meanwhile men can’t do shit except be trad provider cucks while chad gets to bang her.

I can smell the stench of her currypussy

Curries foids are so subhuman. Don’t worry ethnic men they don’t deserve you :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Another day, another currypill

I would fuck her brains out

Men have to be chads to be allowed to be racist now, any normie or incel racist has to hide it.
Hahahhaa nope. Chads will get cancelled by libtard men (not foids)

ethnic foids are something else

Asian women are whores too so they don’t have any self-respect.

Women are pretty much allowed to do and be anything because it’s fighting against the patriarchy and the evils of man. Meanwhile men can’t do shit except be trad provider cucks while chad gets to bang her.
The Jews did this