Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women hate me because they haven't raped me

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
If I was a good enough object to have sex with a woman, one of them would've raped by now since I'm 25 and I'm still a virgin. I know that I'm a object that's designed to be raped because of my inferior curry skin, so why won't they rape me? Are the women around me being curryphobic, or are they just being abeilist because of my Asperger's? Why do they get a free pass to be discriminatory because of how I was born?

Nice post you GrAY retarded nigger

How tf does this post make any sense to you rofl

Only niggas who get raped by foids are the pretty boys when they were like 14-16 years old
Jfl, it was a funny post though ngl.

Nice post you GrAY retarded nigger

How tf does this post make any sense to you rofl

Only niggas who get raped by foids are the pretty boys when they were like 14-16 years old
Fuck you I may be retarded but I ain't a bigger.

Become severely autistic abd then you'll go crazy like me.

I guess that since I'm a curry I wasn't pretty enough for them. I'm pissed because women denied me my right to be raped as a kid.

O
I was on my phone I called you a nigger but my nigger phone autocorrected it

Okay sorry I didnt know you were autistic

But men who get raped is like a very few small population and the men who do get raped get raped by ugly landwhale whores

otherwise they wouldnt rape you + they only rape the attractive prettyboys

which you are not and its near impossible to pull the prettyboy look as a curry
It's alright bro.

ok GrAYnigger

If I was a good enough object to have sex with a woman, one of them would've raped by now since I'm 25 and I'm still a virgin. I know that I'm a object that's designed to be raped because of my inferior curry skin, so why won't they rape me? Are the women around me being curryphobic, or are they just being abeilist because of my Asperger's? Why do they get a free pass to be discriminatory because of how I was born?
based and funny. i wish 6/10 woman would rape me.