Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women hate it when you treat them with respect and love it when you treat them like shit

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
What is wrong with womens fucking head? :lul::lul:

If a girl treated me like shit, it would be a deal breaker, if she treated me nicely I would worship her.

Why are women this fucking way?

women love a challenge and i heard its a great challenge to communicate your opinions when your boyfriend is beating your face in

Cope.

Chad only.

Cope.

Chad only.
Cope. Dark triad personality is a thing.

Foids determine your value with how much you care. Lowly betas care a lot about foids. They always chase men that don't give a fuck because it proves he had something to offer since he ain't simping.

Cope. Dark triad personality is a thing.

Only works for Chads. Keep coping.

Foids determine your value with how much you care. Lowly betas care a lot about foids. They always chase men that don't give a fuck because it proves he had something to offer since he ain't simping.
What retarded fucking logic.

Anyone can fake not caring. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And what if a man DOES have a lot to offer and just simps because he genuinely likes women?

Foids are fucking animals that they break complex human patterns of behavior down to such a caveman formula like "ooga booga he not care, he great genes! omg he cares, he is pathetic). I hate them more each day. :forcedsmile:

women love a challenge and i heard its a great challenge to communicate your opinions when your boyfriend is beating your face in
:lul:

Foids are the children of the lie
Only a devil worshipper thinks like a foid does:feelsdevil:

I don't know what women want. Women don't know what women want

Personality only matters to men. Personality matter to women IF you want to be in a betabux relationship.

Reading that title alone is INSANITY AAUGHH ITS ALL BACKWARDS:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And what if a man DOES have a lot to offer and just simps because he genuinely likes women?

Foids are fucking animals that they break complex human patterns of behavior down to such a caveman formula like "ooga booga he not care, he great genes! omg he cares, he is pathetic). I hate them more each day. :forcedsmile:
He's right. Nothing turns women off like a desperate simps. You need to be less invested in women than they are with you. Caring less about them signals to them that the guy had a lot of options and doesn't care if he loses her aka being Chad. Just look at how wet this guy got her by treating her like shit.

This is false, women only care about how attractive you are

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
No he is right.
No. Most people can't fake that shit trust me. The power of pussy is too strong. Girls don't like guys that shower then with attention. Dark Traid Theory is legit for normies and above.
He's right. Nothing turns women off like a desperate simps. You need to be less invested in women than they are with you. Caring less about them signals to them that the guy had a lot of options and doesn't care if he loses her aka being Chad. Just look at how wet this guy got her by treating her like shit.

This is exactly how you should act around women. Roast her but do it in a calm aloof idgaf way. Don't raise your voice or you'll appear weak. Degrade her an call her stupid retarded slut indirectly. This is how true slayers operate. And if you genuinely act like this then you'll never catch feelings for a girl and even if she breaks up with you it won't hurt you because to you she was always an inferior trashy whore.
Ofcourse you have to pass the looks threshold for that first.

Last edited:
I used to have a crush on this girl from my class... she was really nice to everyone and I genuinely felt like we had a connection

of course she goes out and dates a stupid chad who beat her up and now she's ruined for ever :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This is exactly how you should act around women. Roast her but do it in a calm aloof idgaf way. Don't raise your voice or you'll appear weak. Degrade her an call her stupid retarded slut indirectly. This is how true slayers operate. And if you genuinely act like this then you'll never catch feelings for a girl and even if she breaks up with you it won't hurt you because to you she was always an inferior trashy whore.
Ofcourse you have to pass the looks threshold for that first.
God damn, that is actually good advice and fits perfectly with what I observed.

Edit: Yeah it may seem obvious to some but I still just can't wrap my head around how someone could like to be abused. I fucking hate it. (Receiving abuse and even doing it to others, I simply hate abuse, period). Foids are literally subhuman.

Last edited:
God damn, that is actually good advice and fits perfectly with what I observed.

Edit: Yeah it may seem obvious to some but I still just can't wrap my head around how someone could like to be abused. I fucking hate it. Foids are literally subhuman.
True. Every young woman in her 20s crave relationships where the guys treat them like absolute shit. It is in their brain chemistry. A relationship like this music video. They like the risk and thrill of abuse because they find it passionate.

View: https://youtu.be/uelHwf8o7_U

Look up comment section of serial killer documentaries. Most of them are women. It's not a coincidence bro. Every single girl on this planet (all of them no exceptions) goes through this rough phase in their 20s and when they hit the wall and their maternal instincts kick in their mid 30s they become prude and feminist and they regret whoring in their 20s.

That's why you should never emotionally attach yourself to a girl. They can't self reflect, their mind always revolves around guys, social media and sex. :feelsUgh:

True. Every young woman in her 20s crave relationships where the guys treat them like absolute shit. It is in their brain chemistry. A relationship like this music video. They like the risk and thrill of abuse because they find it passionate.

View: https://youtu.be/uelHwf8o7_U

Look up comment section of serial killer documentaries. Most of them are women. It's not a coincidence bro. Every single girl on this planet (all of them no exceptions) goes through this rough phase in their 20s and when they hit the wall and their maternal instincts kick in their mid 30s they become prude and feminist and they regret whoring in their 20s.

That's why you should never emotionally attach yourself to a girl. They can't self reflect, their mind always revolves around guys, social media and sex. :feelsUgh:

For the majority of all of our history (not just human but way before that) foids were nothing more than punching bags and holes to fuck/rape. Liking abuse has been encoded in their DNA for millions of years. If they never developed a liking for that treatment they may not have survived. Maybe all foids who couldn't take the abuse just killed themselves and only the submissive ones procreated.

Humans are truly nothing more than fucking animals, maybe that's why religion was so damn popular. It is the ultimate cope that a divine being said: "No you are more than animals" when it is so obvious we aren't.

holy fuck that gigaroast actually got off to that :feelskek: that's funny I've seen that guy what's his name? very based

holy fuck that gigaroast actually got off to that :feelskek: that's funny I've seen that guy what's his name? very based
That dude is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

Literally /pol/ in flesh trolling innocent minorities and leftists. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A 35 year old Nazi trying to red pill 14 year old girls and calling them whores. This is pure fucking gold. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His nick is Mantinez Perspective btw

Last edited:
retards gonna retard

let them bleed

That dude is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

Literally /pol/ in flesh trolling innocent minorities and leftists. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A 35 year old Nazi trying to red pill 14 year old girls and calling them whores. This is pure fucking gold. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His nick is Mantinez Perspective btw
can't access his channel it's probably blocked in europe :feelskek: I've seen the vid with the teen sluts. tbh the faces they made were disgusting acting all enraged and shit. they got a bit tamer towards the end after they got put in their place, the subhuman on the right wanted his coom :whatfeels:

can't access his channel it's probably blocked in europe :feelskek: I've seen the vid with the teen sluts. tbh the faces they made were disgusting acting all enraged and shit. they got a bit tamer towards the end after they got put in their place, the subhuman on the right wanted his coom :whatfeels:
Yeah it was blocked for me too. You got to need a proxy for that.

It reminds me of :redpill:.
Maybe they like when they're treated like shit, but it works only for Chads. And most Chads are assholes.
And if you're an incel, it doesn't matter how you treat them. They hate incels. And if you're a normie, good luck with treating them like shit.

not necessarily. as an incel, you cant win.

chad treats her nicely: god isnt he a gentleman
chad treats her like shit: no im fine with it

incel treats her nicely: god hes such a creep
incel treats her like shit: what a misogynistic asshole

Only when its chad

as an incel, you already lost, regardless of acting nice or treating her like shit. Now, i've seen many foids pussy dry within nanoseconds of GOODLOOKINg men treating them nicely. So even as a good looking guy, you can only lose if you treat them with respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back