Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women HATE IT when incels try to jestermaxx

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
Foids don't have a sense of humor. They'll only laugh at your jokes if your Chad. If you're an incel, they'll laugh at you, never with you.

Foids don't have a sense of humor. They'll only laugh at your jokes if your Chad. If you're an incel, they'll laugh at you, never with you.
Woman might Just Be mildly Retarded by Default.

That Retard thought He was Brad or Chad. Lol .

Some Guys are ridiculously oblivious to their Own uglyness.

I was working and a chad lite literally just said the door was loud and the foid next to him laughed about that

he looked so puzzled while the foid gave him fuck me eyes

i was seething so hard and they are lucky i am not in USA or I woudlve gone ER (in minecraft, I have build a hospital in my world)

I used to be a pathetic jestetmaxxer. Never again.

Foid blablahs a lot just to say "you're ugly"

No way he sent a picture of himself next to Chad. Retarded fatcel :feelskek:

Humor typically requires:

(1) pain,

(2) intelligence, in understanding the nature of that pain, and

(3) courage, to express it.

Pain, intelligence, and courage are prohibited by law for Stacy and Becky.

women hate that we exist

Jestermaxxing is a cope and only makes bros like you. At least it can take away some negative attention, but jestermaxxing won't help you ascend.

mogs me at actually getting not just 1, but multiple responses from a femoid

LOL what a complete fat fucking aspie. he goes on r/tinder yet types novels in response to 2 word answers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back