Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women hate incels, yet they create incels. They hate their own creation.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Inceldom is caused by:
  • Female chadsexuality
  • Female hypergamy
Women have the power to stop inceldom completely, but they choose to let it keep existing.

Inceldom is caused by:
  • Female chadsexuality
  • Female hypergamy
Women have the power to stop inceldom completely, but they choose to let it keep existing.

View attachment 1014614
Ofc, Tell that to my parents lol, They still think i can bag stacy with my extreme overbite, Jew nose, Adhd autism, Prey eyes

Inceldom is caused by:
  • Female chadsexuality
  • Female hypergamy

View attachment 1014614
common phenomenon found in the meme gender, another example of this behavior is when women choose a shitty dark triad prison guy to date and then complain when they could of just went with a safer option.

Foids are the most low IQ.

common phenomenon found in the meme gender, another example of this behavior is when women choose a shitty dark triad prison guy to date and then complain when they could of just went with a safer option.
Yep. They constantly complain about problems they caused.

Ofc, Tell that to my parents lol, They still think i can bag stacy with my extreme overbite, Jew nose, Adhd autism, Prey eyes
It's funny because all of our moms would have rejected us if we approached them

They contradict themselves on every turn.

It's funny because all of our moms would have rejected us if we approached them
Asking your mother and sisters if they would date you if you weren't there Son/Brother is the best way to blackpill normies.

exactly

they're all such retards

Its our duty to be a pain in the ass to them then

Asking your mother and sisters if they would date you if you weren't there Son/Brother is the best way to blackpill normies.
Should i ask?

Exactly, it really is that simple

They can't stop shit. Chadssexuality is deeply rooted in the female brain, expecting them to give sex to subhumans out of pity is like throwing a rock into the air and expecting it to not fall back down. That's why the true fault for the rising of inceldom lies on the way the system is arranged, internet, feminism etc. our soyciety used to enforce monogamy and even then most women probably cheated when they had the opportunity, they are genetically programmed to do it. The only way to stop inceldom is through the legal system or by gene-editing women to not be chadssexual.

They can't stop shit. Chadssexuality is deeply rooted in the female brain, expecting them to give sex to subhumans out of pity is like throwing a rock into the air and expecting it to not fall back down. That's why the true fault for the rising of inceldom lies on the way the system is arranged, internet, feminism etc. our soyciety used to enforce monogamy and even then most women probably cheated when they had the opportunity, they are genetically programmed to do it. The only way to stop inceldom is through the legal system or by gene-editing women to not be chadssexual.
You're infantalizing women as if they can't control their animalistic urges and can't enjoy sex with a man that isn't a Chad. They can, they just don't want to settle, and you're enabling that. I do agree with everything else, but women settling is also a solution.

Women are not as vulnerable as soyciety wants you to believe. They are responsible for all of the world’s suffering

You're infantalizing women as if they can't control their animalistic urges and can't enjoy sex with a man that isn't a Chad. They can, they just don't want to settle, and you're enabling that. I do agree with everything else, but women settling is also a solution.
But they literally can't. Not only women but humans in general have utilitarian brains, we simply are programmed to go for what gives the most benefit for ourselves. Read: https://incels.is/threads/once-a-wo...l-never-go-back-to-normies-and-incels.556373/

Nowadays there's little necessity for a woman to form a long-term bond with a single partner, in past socieities they faced negative repercussion for their behavior, including social ostracism and getting dumped without a job to sustain themselves. Even if whiteknighting was as prevalent back in as it is right now, at least men got sex in return. Nowadays the simps will take care of every financial need a female has without ever seeing her naked.

Women have little reason to settle with one guy with that many options at their disposal and zero negative repercussions for their behavior. Nowadays the thing that keeps relationships alive is just the sex (AKA the guy is good looking with big dick).