Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women hate being approached by ugly men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women hate being approached by ugly men they love when Chad approaches them tho when a subhuman does it they feel insulted and disrespected because it applies that the subhuman is on their level which they are let’s be honest women look like ET without fakeup they try to ruin your life or worse if you approach them as a sub Chad male then they get upset when Chad doesn’t approach them and they have to do all the work

I used to cope with telling myself, women are just shy, until i realized, they don’t want to talk to me because of my face

That's why incels who don't give a fuck about being rejected should approach foids 24/7.

at getting arrested
i've dealt with police and security before, numerous times. a few times, I had drugs on me lol. didn't got arrested, because i was able to play it cool. i could probably talk my way out of it.

Oh I didn't know that, thanks.

Diana Davison even said so in one of her videos. "When women get approached from men they don't like, they think these men are stealing value from her."

Women hate being approached by ugly men they love when Chad approaches them tho when a subhuman does it they feel insulted and disrespected because it applies that the subhuman is on their level which they are let’s be honest women look like ET without fakeup they try to ruin your life or worse if you approach them as a sub Chad male then they get upset when Chad doesn’t approach them and they have to do all the work
As a currycel living in a WM university, I can attest to this personally.