Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women goon to true crime stories

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
prove me wrong. 78% of true crime media consumers are females, majority living in gated communities/suburbs

can't really prove you wrong, you are correct.

they masturbate to it

They`d rather Fuck Bundy than their own looksmatch twisted creatures

I was talking to an old foid at work about a murder that happened down my street and her eyes lit up as soon as I brought it up.

They love watching true crime stories.

It’s because women exist on a lower level of consciousness and intelligence. They see a male that has hunter looks or kills and their primal mind gets excited. Women have been protected by men from evolving because they were sheltered as baby and house work machines.

It’s men that have pushed to evolve into thinking and resolving conflicts without physical violence. To a woman if we became hunter/gathers again and had to kill each other for breeding rights their social structure would be the same.

It’s because women exist on a lower level of consciousness and intelligence. They see a male that has hunter looks or kills and their primal mind gets excited. Women have been protected by men from evolving because they were sheltered as baby and house work machines.

It’s men that have pushed to evolve into thinking and resolving conflicts without physical violence. To a woman if we became hunter/gathers again and had to kill each other for breeding rights their social structure would be the same.
brutal neanderthal moggers pill