Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women gets hate for having a Black Child

blacks are raisinheads ~ Prophet Muhammad.

racism goes deep into islamic/ arabic society..slavery is still wel lestablished in many islamic countries

her fate is quite similar to that of a lot of white western women who got blacked and decided to have mixed race babies. they are almost always single mothers.

curry + nigger = 100% he is going to browse here

racism goes deep into islamic/ arabic society..slavery is still wel lestablished in many islamic countries
100% absolutely true

whitu cockru onry for sandniggers, curries, and rice

Good. Coalburners deserve the rope.

They choose BBC over their own fucking genes.

her fate is quite similar to that of a lot of white western women who got blacked and decided to have mixed race babies. they are almost always single mothers.
Yup, Tyrone will turn her into a single mother

LOL, I don't even know what that means but it's funny
1054898D 0E96 47F8 9D06 003E08D09EBB

I have nothing against blacks but if you are white you should never have children with a black, to prevent your children from suffering racism :redpill::redpill:

I think he doesn’t have a skullcap, and his skin is directly on his brain or something, hence why it’s all wrinkled up.

@RREEEEEEEEE look at this liar.

HEY BUDDY. Wanna quote the whole hadith or should I do it for you ?:feelskek:

the child will be a BBC Slayer

curry + nigger = 100% he is going to browse here
watch the vid. The women is reading an email from another woman. The woman is just narrating it. But yes, black men seem to love abandoning their children :feelskek: probably why black women go after non-black men

HEY BUDDY. Wanna quote the whole hadith or should I do it for you ?:)feelskek:
Bro, let's be real. Black is skin IS indeed ugly as fuck. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying a black-skinned person (like this Yemeni girl) can't look good, because she does indeed look cute.

Yemen7

but generally white, olive, pink, swarthy and even fair brown skin colors are the best.

0153850e6062bbca987aad369a141106
Kurd5
Yemen6
Amazigh
Yemen4

Aslo, again, not to go all black pill on you again, but Negro's do look kinda ugly, not because of their black skin, but because of their bones. It's why Saharids, Moors, Somalis, Ethiopians and Sudanese people are often considered better look Africans, since they have Eurasian admixture

Last edited:
watch the vid. The women is reading an email from another woman. The woman is just narrating it. But yes, black men seem to love abandoning their children :feelskek: probably why black women go after non-black men

Bro, let's be real. Black is skin IS indeed ugly as fuck. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying a black-skinned person (like this Yemeni girl) can't look good, because she does indeed look cute.

View attachment 480124,

but generally white, olive, pink, swarthy and even fair brown skin colors are the best.

View attachment 480126View attachment 480127View attachment 480128View attachment 480131View attachment 480130

Aslo, again, not to go all black pill on you again, but Negro's do look kinda ugly, not because of their black skin, but because of their bones. It's why Saharids, Moors, Somalis, Ethiopians and Sudanese people are often considered better look Africans, since they have Eurasian admixture
:feelskek:

She married an Islamic man and had kids with him. Islamic people don't mind at all. As long as the man is Islamic, it's fine.

HEY BUDDY. Wanna quote the whole hadith or should I do it for you ?:feelskek:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention brother.

Why are you taking things out of context and lying? Slavery is no more. Only in Libya because of US ruining everything.

> "God Bless" "Praise Allah" "Alhamdullah" every 30 seconds
> Perfect hijab
> Wears make up :feelskek:

Someome remind her wearing make up pubilically is haram in Islam please.