Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women get rejected and ghosted just as often as men

She's right. Women do get ghosted and rejected. By Chad.

ThERe must be a solution to this.

She's right. Women do get ghosted and rejected. By Chad.
After she rejects 95% of the male options including there Looksmatch. Chad decides he has better options than someone well below his looksmatch.

Meeting in a public place at day time will not get you raped or murdered. Also liking non Chads who aren’t dark triadmaxxed will also not get you raped and murdered.

It’s funny how foids have all the choice in the world but always seem to pick out the rapist or murderer. They then have the gall to say being nice is not enough

After she rejects 95% of the male options including there Looksmatch. Chad decides he has better options than someone well below his looksmatch.
reminder that cumskins and kikes push for whore rights

I will always text you back, bubu.
But you never text me ....

men are much more likely to be assaulted than women are yet we don't walk around pretending to be in constant danger holy i'm tired of them appealing to emotions in their shitty arguments

Can’t compare as avg man gets rejected by all kinds of toilets, while foid only gets rejected by chad.

I like this girl but she hasn't even messaged me back in days. How dare she?! This is the worst possible outcome from this interaction for me! I'm going to go buy an AR-15
What a fucking thought process holy shit lol

0f40f6bd49ffa83f2673564dad567ea24f72aff5e04d62501f1615cd96e5efce_3.jpg

Women ghost more

These women live in an alternate universe

Does anyone have any advice? I just want to make sure I don't get into a situation where I could be raped or murdered.
Lol such bullshit, if a guy is attractive they don't give a shit about how dangerous he is

No they don't. The fact they say this shit just proves how they don't understand the situation of a lot of men. Then again women don't have empathy for men even if they somehow understood our situation.

Frank

Women in action. A lot of guys can't get dates, but some guys seem to get a lot. The fact that there are facebook groups for women to see if they are dating the same men is just more proof of the fact that they only go for Chads. Especially it seems the more scummy the guy is, the more likely he gets matches. Women can detect when a guy is a misogynist incel and posts on incel forums but she can't detect when a guy is on probation for domestic violence. Seems like the personality detectors malfunction when the guy is good looking enough. Sick self burns by these women.

No data to back it up? It's just chad ghosting them for another one anyways.

Foids get rejected by chads while incels get rejected by bottom-tier women.

I would rape (in video game) all the foids who don't want to admit that difference.