Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women get a special discount for metro tickets in Berlin

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★

I can't believe this shit. Some retards in Germany heard about the pay gap and thought "hurr durr let's give women even more benefits!"
THE PAY GAP DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST. Foids earn less on average than men because they don't study anything usefull and get pregnant by riding the cock caroussel which forces them to quit their jobs or work part time. Foids earn less because of the choices that they make on their own. NO employer is paying foids less than their male colleagues doing the exact same work. But no, some retarded white knights hear the words "pay gap" and immediately decide to only give foids a discount of 21% while excluding all men. In their rabid crusade against muhsoygeenee they are being openly sexist towards hardworking men who didn't do anything wrong. Fuck this gay earth

women get paid money for existing in the west. just a normal day in the west you bigot why youre surprised

lol germany is being replaced by slusm, i won't be there in 50 years

You gotta start identifying yourself as a woman

Time to resurrect Hitler tbh

what a fucking cucks

JFL the short bit of time I was in uni there were actually foids concerned about a pay gap. Like you would overhear that shit in the hallways and elevators. Last I checked a female bus driver and a male bus driver made the same amount hourly, no one is forcing you to be the 15th art teacher of your graduating class. God I hate women sometimes man.

Pay gap is a myth and theres poor men and women lol. Thats the funny part.and ya, women dont do trade work, at least not in the us they dont
Mostly poor men though!

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    65.3 KB · Views: 42
My discount is that I get 100% from rotting.

Jfl at giving women a discount in Berlin because of a disproven and flawed "muh wage gap" research from the US