Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women fucking hate men

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Women nowadays absolutely loath any human with a dick. They hate the majority of men with passion and only agree to fuck us when we have something to afford to them, whether it's our looks, money, status, but we as men are totally worthless to women.

Personality actually matters, but only when it comes to women. I don't know about other men, but personally as a guy, i'd not like a relationship with a spoiled, narcissistic famoid, even if she was above average in looks. Call it cope or whatever, but i'd not just be able to stand her and the best i would do is have sex with her. I'd MUCH rather have an average famoid with a personality that suits my way of living so i can have a comfortable, peaceful life with few problems. You know why ? Because we men actually love women. Women though, don't give a FUCK about men's personality, because they don't give a FUCK about men at all, it's all about what they can get from men.

Women are extremely selfish, they'd rather fuck dogs, animals, trees or whatever than settle with an average man, they fucking hate anything that doesn't greatly benefit them and they only care about themselves.

cope, they make up for the contempt and hatred that they share for the bottom 80% of men by absolutely worshipping the top 20% of men

Cope. Women fucking hate sub7 men.

Cope. Women fucking hate sub7 men.
Liking someone for their looks isn't actually "true love", because once chad gets acid thrown on his face, he's forgetten forever.
cope, they make up for the contempt and hatred that they share for the bottom 80% of men by absolutely worshipping the top 20% of men
Yeah, they worship them because they can GET something from them, but they don't give a flying fuck about them as humans.

Women nowadays absolutely loath any human with a dick. They hate the majority of men with passion and only agree to fuck us when we have something to afford to them, whether it's our looks, money, status, but we as men are totally worthless to women.

Personality actually matters, but only when it comes to women. I don't know about other men, but personally as a guy, i'd not like a relationship with a spoiled, narcissistic famoid, even if she was above average in looks. Call it cope or whatever, but i'd not just be able to stand her and the best i would do is have sex with her. I'd MUCH rather have an average famoid with a personality that suits my way of living so i can have a comfortable, peaceful life with few problems. You know why ? Because we men actually love women. Women though, don't give a FUCK about men's personality, because they don't give a FUCK about men at all, it's all about what they can get from men.

Women are extremely selfish, they'd rather fuck dogs, animals, trees or whatever than settle with an average man, they fucking hate anything that doesn't greatly benefit them and they only care about themselves.
This is why we are literally incel bro. copemaxx

This is why we are literally incel bro. copemaxx
Why you're all low IQ today ?

LIKING SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING YOU GET FROM THEM ISN'T UNCONDITIONAL OR TRUE LOVE.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand ?

LIKING SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING YOU GET FROM THEM ISN'T UNCONDITIONAL OR TRUE LOVE.

then true love doesn't exist. All human interaction is predicated on circumstance

Depends on looks

We get your point. Stop spazzing tbh.

We all know this. This is the main reason many of us are here.

then true love doesn't exist. All human interaction is predicated on circumstance
True love does exist, the motherly love, the way you love your pet, the way men love women, etc.

Women are incapable of truly loving men, that's the point of my thread.

They are, but only for Chad.
So here we have Chad. A nice, caring, handsome guy who is totally digged by the ladies who seem to TRULY love him
7b8a3e802cbcea2f1b3be01407a1b2ce--patrick-dempsy-dr-mcdreamy.jpg

6 months ago, an unfortunate accident happened and Chad was thrown with acid on his face
acid13n-5-web.jpg

Ladies no longer dig Chad like they used to, they no longer love him, even though he's still the caring, nice guy, but he's no longer handsome. Chad's mom, friends and dog on the other hand, are totally supporting him because their love is UNCONDITIONAL, they don't care how Chad looks like because he's still the same person to them.

So here we have Chad. A nice, caring, handsome guy who is totally digged by the ladies who seem to TRULY love him

6 months ago, an unfortunate accident happened and Chad was thrown with acid on his face
acid13n-5-web.jpg

Ladies no longer dig Chad like they used to, they no longer love him, even though he's still the caring, nice guy, but he's no longer handsome. Chad's mom, friends and dog on the other hand, are totally supporting him because their love is UNCONDITIONAL, they don't care how Chad looks like because he's still the same person to them.
Whats are you on about? Of course they love Chad only for his looks.

Oww you still believe in the personality meme...stop coping bro

This is so true. All you have to do is go to twitter or lipstickalley and observe this

Whats are you on about? Of course they love Chad only for his looks.

Oww you still believe in the personality meme...stop coping bro
Exactly and that's why they don't really love chad, they just love the good looks. Chad himself can go to hell if he ever loses his looks and they'd not care.

The only reason I approach foids is that there is the possibility, however small, that I could have sex, no maybe not even sex, maybe a grope or kiss with them and then cut and run.

That's all it is. That's all a foid is good for.

All women believe that all men are oppressors, and that we are part of the oppressive patriarchy.

Why do you think they would love their "oppressors"?

The only men they love are, as you said, the ones who have things to offer them; looks, money or status. The rest, we're all cannon fodder.

I hate 40+ women at work. They have serious issues with themselves and reflect it to incels to relax.

Which is why we should hate them back.

Women only hate ugly men

yep women hate most men except chadlite and chad,

Liking someone for their looks isn't actually "true love", because once chad gets acid thrown on his face, he's forgetten forever.
Yea, it isn't. Did anyone say it is

Yeah some people here still think that women "truly" love chad, not only obsessed with his looks.
Well they do love him. They love him because of his looks, sure, but they still love him. Unlike what Disney would have you believe, true love doesn't mean love for one's personality, it can be love for any reason

And when we hate them back they cry foul

Just have a big stick if it is medium, of course a truecel will not do much good.

You know, all of the above is true. Yes, it makes you and me mad. You know what makes me even madder ? Some idiotic cuck will ss your post and run to brag on IncelTears or some shitty youtubers will use your post in some stupid video where they make fun of incels. All these cucks and white knights live in denial. They live a lie.

Low iqcels in this thread tbh

acid13n-5-web.jpg

every Chad knows a foid is only with him for his looks, it's a brutal truth that women only use men for their good genes,resources, and status. An ugly man doesn't have status most of the time unless he's rich, western women have turned crazy.

No, they hate ugly men. PSL 4 or lower.