Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women feel smug satisfaction having a sheltered life enough to make hard working people deal with blacks/ muslims/ etc. more by being leftards.

Based?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The real reason women are leftist even though they don't wanna see more blacks muslims mexicans etc. on the street is because they want to make life harder for everyday people who can't jump upward because of looks.

Women don't care about politics. They care about their looks and being a part of the 1%, and with machiavellian hidden self esteem destroying everyone who isn't a dominant person. All smiles women have when they get up in the morning isn't about how well they're making everyone else feel but how many people are gonna think she's hot and kiss her ass to have narcissistic fantasies fulfilled. And keep others weaklings down bc those weaklings are weak enough that flooding the world with shitty biomaterial like muslims and mexicans will matter to them. Women are hidden darwinists. This is shadow class war. Not maternal instincts to me.

I don't think women are short sighted who love the "noble savage" for maternal gratification. They're narcissists who want dark gratification. True maternality is making a safer world for their children. Which is basically more white/ azn.

How do I infer this? because women want classic white paris victorian stuff. But they hate average ugly guys so much they wanna turn us all into weak whites nerds around nonwhite babboons. THe only way I can reconcile them loving classy stuff but being a liberal is taht they wanna feel more smug about being sheltered from the shit that people who are non-elite, ugly or average are going to suffer.

And most hot women are going to get their fun in by getting with a Patrick Bateman sociopath and being his fuck toy. Women love subservience to the shadow class. We are one with our narcissism if we're pretty, and escapists if we're ugly. And most of us are not humanitarian communists unless we live in a deficit self esteem where we want to see the world burn, and become domesticated in fake "equality".

Last edited:
Women wanna make life harder so their whore hot privileged lies feel more exclusive. There is no higher life for us. They jus wanna live in a fake dream.

Most niggers and spics suck ass fr

And as far as the other shit you said wow you nailed it

Foids hate hard work but want the rewards of it handed to them on a silver platter for free without putting in any of the needed time and effort to achieve what they want. They're overly entitled egocentric narcissists.

Most niggers and spics suck ass fr

And as far as the other shit you said wow you nailed it
I nail a ton of shit and ppl are jealous. That's why they gaslight me. No achievement incels = worthless ppl trying to make shit worse.

Women deserve to get raped

The real reason women are leftist even though they don't wanna see more blacks muslims mexicans etc. on the street is because they want to make life harder for everyday people who can't jump upward because of looks.

Women don't care about politics. They care about their looks and being a part of the 1%, and with machiavellian hidden self esteem destroying everyone hwo isn't a dominant person.

How do I infer this? because women want classic white paris victorian stuff. But they hate average ugly guys so much they wanna turn us all into weak whites nerds around nonwhite babboons. THe only way I can reconcile them loving classy stuff but being a liberal is taht they wanna feel more smug about being sheltered from the shit that people who are non-elite, ugly or average are going to suffer.

And most hot women are going to get their fun in by getting with a Patrick Bateman sociopath and being his fuck toy. Women love subservience to the shadow class. We are one with our narcissism if we're pretty, and escapists if we're ugly. And most of us are not humanitarian communists unless we live in a deficit self esteem where we want to see the world burn, and become domesticated in fake "equality".
ALSO women dont wanna be labelled racists now by saying they want harry potter victorian classic euro world.

So they'll double down on making the world a worse place by getting with a rich hot guy or something, gold digging, and having a big house in a gated community where normal lowborns will tear themselves apart. Most women are secretly cersei lannister.

"FOR PALESTINE" yeah bullshit. Patriarchy is in islam and they're pro that shit with the context of letting the world get fucked up to hell.

Women love that they're cruising through life enough to smugly satisfy themselves feeling happy larping as a leftist, making the world more frustrating for non-sociopaths who don't crave power.

It's not maternal instincts for monkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back