Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women feel entitled to your physical, financial, and mental slavery.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's take a hypothetical scenario: You, a blackpiller, are talking to a 13 year old boy, say a 4/10. You tell him all these blackpill facts about hypergamy, looks theory, female nature, and lastly betabuxxing. You tell him women are not attracted to betabuxxers and that many marriages end in a dead bedroom. If a woman is present in that situation, there is a 100% chance she will get ANGRY, and deny everything vehemently.

The reason they will react this way is because they know they need a betabuxxer in the future, and men being blackpilled is a threat to this dual mating strategy. Essentially, women believe, in their own mind, that they DESERVE to have you deluded about the truth, and don't believe you are entitled to knowledge of the truth. They want you and future men to betabuxx, which is mental, physical, and financial slavery. It's physical slavery because you are working your ass to make money, financial slavery because they have rights to your money, and mental slavery because they don't want you to have the capacity to make rational decisions, such as not wifing up an old roastie.

you're giving women too much credit, they just think any criticism to them is bad and they need to virtue signal, im pretty sure most of them arent that smart to keep men down by keeping them bluepilled, i think only fds and pinkpill roasties are aware of the fact they can manipulate men, and aware that men are driven by there sole purpose to get a gram of pussy, most wome are too dumb to do this tbh

Even betabuxxing is impossible now. Only fans

you're giving women too much credit, they just think any criticism to them is bad and they need to virtue signal, im pretty sure most of them arent that smart to keep men down by keeping them bluepilled, i think only fds and pinkpill roasties are aware of the fact they can manipulate men, and aware that men are driven by there sole purpose to get a gram of pussy, most wome are too dumb to do this tbh
it's more of a subconcious response, per say. Women are natural liars, Arthur Schopenhauer wrote about it. Essentially, speaking the truth about women is a threat to them that they realize subconsciously
This is actually true, although this is a relatively new phenomenon, I expect it to take off like crazy.

it's more of a subconcious response, per say. Women are natural liars, Arthur Schopenhauer wrote about it. Essentially, speaking the truth about women is a threat to them that they realize subconsciously

This is actually true, although this is a relatively new phenomenon, I expect it to take off like crazy.
Damn I always speculated so, they always lie to get there way
Because young females outearn young men. @rightfulcel
men are simps and will give the all lee way for them to become succesful with shit like affirmative action and whatever

You're right but tbh I would be angry too. Its not right to blackpill someone who has yet to go through puberty, you could turn him into a mentalcel if his looks improve but he remains stuck in the headspace of when he was ugly and treated like shit by everyone.

You're right but tbh I would be angry too. Its not right to blackpill someone who has yet to go through puberty, you could turn him into a mentalcel if his looks improve but he remains stuck in the headspace of when he was ugly and treated like shit by everyone.
they could mew and facepull at that age and get better looking, its more effective at 13

No, you can looksmax the best in your teen years. The bluepill has made me stupid in the past and think looks aren't vastly important. I would kill to go back in time with the knowledge I have now. I highly doubt I would be a "mentalcel" if I got a restart from age 13.

It's not a conspiracy that foids try to hide their chad chasing ways from cucks. They respect non-chads so little they still continue to lie even after being caught, because they feel entitled to keeping us their slaves.

Last edited:
but we aren't entitled to anything...

Women are the most privileged group on earth

they just think any criticism to them is bad and they need to virtue signal, im pretty sure most of them arent that smart to keep men down by keeping them bluepilled

I don't think females even consider that this is the case; they are used to getting things just for existing and get upset by anything that interrupts this. They don't think about it logically, they just want everything.

Let's take a hypothetical scenario: You, a blackpiller, are talking to a 13 year old boy, say a 4/10. You tell him all these blackpill facts about hypergamy, looks theory, female nature, and lastly betabuxxing. You tell him women are not attracted to betabuxxers and that many marriages end in a dead bedroom. If a woman is present in that situation, there is a 100% chance she will get ANGRY, and deny everything vehemently.

The reason they will react this way is because they know they need a betabuxxer in the future, and men being blackpilled is a threat to this dual mating strategy. Essentially, women believe, in their own mind, that they DESERVE to have you deluded about the truth, and don't believe you are entitled to knowledge of the truth. They want you and future men to betabuxx, which is mental, physical, and financial slavery. It's physical slavery because you are working your ass to make money, financial slavery because they have rights to your money, and mental slavery because they don't want you to have the capacity to make rational decisions, such as not wifing up an old roastie.
High IQ. Women are entitled to EVERYTHING
Men are entitled to NOTHING. Not even assisted suicide to get us out of this mess.
fuck thats brutal

imagine getting surgeries until you look like a chad and then your gf is whoring herself out to simps on OnlyFans :feelsrope:

Tbh foids are so fucking evil and disgusting

They want to keep you bluepilled