Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women fear my veiny incelated cock and my hairy balls

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I love the look of fear in a bitch's eyes whenever I enter her vicinity in a non-crowded area. The apprehension and looks behind her back whenever I see one during a /nightwalk/. Women fear me for being a man. They fear my big, hairy, musty ballsack, and the gallons of sperm it contains. They fear my penis, picturing it becoming hard, veiny and throbbing in their worst nightmares. They fear my strength, knowing I could shatter her skull or snap her neck with ease using my testosterone fueled muscles. They live in fear of the chance that I'll snap and seize her wrists in my powerful grip, dragging her away for a brutal raping. They fear my strength. They fear my penis. I fucking love it. :feelsdevil:
Bigpeepeepepe

Last edited:
Mogs me with physique and ogremaxxing, if so; I simply know the usual contempt and resentment for daring to exist as a sub 5 male will be quite present, as well as the usual treatment of either invisibility or subtle disgust... :feelsjuice:

I doubt such a thing could be accomplished as a manlet, considering the average foid's reservations and negative projections about us "compensating" or being secretly weak in some way, unless you're openly thugmaxxed and physiquemaxxed. :feelssus:

I love the look of fear in a bitch's eyes whenever I enter her vicinity in a non-crowded area. The looks behind her back whenever I pass her driveway during a /nightwalk/. Women fear me for being a man. They fear my big balls, and the gallons of sperm they contain. They fear my penis, picturing it becoming hard, veiny and throbbing in their worst nightmares. They fear my strength, knowing I could shatter her skull or snap her neck with ease using my testosterone fueled muscles. They live in fear of the chance that I'll snap and seize her wrists in my powerful grip, dragging her away for a brutal raping. They fear my strength. They fear my penis. I fucking love it. :feelsdevil:
Now thats what you call a violent virgin. Makes me glad I aint a women.

If you are 5'8 and have this type of reaction that you get, I will feel brutalized in the upcoming years with height inflation, with my height being over 5'10+. Usually, I observe this type of avoiding reaction when the guy is short, at 5'6 or less, and unattractive.

Last edited:
They fear my strength, knowing I could shatter her skull or snap her neck with ease using my testosterone fueled muscles. They live in fear of the chance that I'll snap and seize her wrists in my powerful grip, dragging her away for a brutal raping. They fear my strength. They fear my penis. I fucking love it. :feelsdevil:
lurker foids probably getting wet reading this

Mogs me with physique and ogremaxxing, if so; I simply know the usual contempt and resentment for daring to exist as a sub 5 male will be quite present, as well as the usual treatment of either invisibility or subtle disgust... :feelsjuice:

I doubt such a thing could be accomplished as a manlet, considering the average foid's reservations and negative projections about us "compensating" or being secretly weak in some way, unless you're openly thugmaxxed and physiquemaxxed. :feelssus:
don't even need to be strong. the average untrained man could slaughter an army of foids with his bare hands

don't even need to be strong. the average untrained man could slaughter an army of foids with his bare hands
True, but they don't think so about the average subhuman. :feelshehe:

Just be Asian, I literally get dickmogged by fucking chinks. @Incelius Savage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back