Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women even peak at 18 in video games.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
lol

honestly though they just wanted to make everyone look like trannies, so that trannies don't feel bad

true indeed. the ugly feminists and the transwierdos want evyone to look like them to feel normal. they really cant cope with diversity

If The last of Us was real Ellie would be all over the Chad main charactee and they would fuck multiple times a day, every fuck could be their last after all.

Looked way better in first game. Second game looks like a different person, had to trust what you said because it doesnt look like the same character

uzkbebrc16p31.jpg
She looks pretty hot later with the longer hair. My dreamgirl:yes:

Damm she looks loke shit as 18. Jews probably made her uglier to be trans friendly.

I just check on wikipedia for a few seconds and find the following:
Neil Druckmann (Hebrew: ניל דרוקמן‎; born December 5, 1978) is an Israeli-American writer, creative director, and programmer, and Vice President of Naughty Dog, known for his work on the video games The Last of Us

:lul:
Retard tier IQ if you actually believe this. He was also the director for the Original last of us.

Besides, Naughty Dogs has always been a 'woke' company. Remember the TLOU cover controversy?

Retard tier IQ if you actually believe this. He was also the director for the Original last of us.

Besides, Naughty Dogs has always been a 'woke' company. Remember the TLOU cover controversy?
I have no idea because I never player TLOU, and don’t care about the franchise.

Pixels are serious business bro. You telepatically hurt people when you look at them.
Except pixels are not people. But is is true that looking at a person influences them. Our eyes are more like lasers than cameras.