Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women driving nice cars is ragefuel

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Women driving Teslas and nice cars is pure rage fuel. One because they probably got it from beta bux, rich family, or just exist mode. I get car mogged by dumb empowered womenz who affirmative action / gender quota’d their cars, had beta bux buy it for them, or was born to betabux simps and got the car on just exist mode.

Fuck everything.

fucking useless roastie cunts

nice timing, seen a very young one today, she had her phone in her manicured hand while driving if it helps

i need to stop being an embarassment and get my license

I hate it when I am driving in my PT Cruiser Loser, and then I get car-mogged by a foid in a Ford 250.

Oh, man. I feel ya. If you hang around in certain parts of London, LA, NYC, Hong Kong, Paris, Monaco, whatever...you're going to get ragefuel every minute or two.

The worst betabuxxers are the foids who aren't doing the driving, because they've got chauffeurs for that.

New cars are gay though, they all look the same!

Women driving is vehicularmanslaughterfuel

Teslas spontaneously pick up fire anyway.

Real talk: for the past 30 years SUVs have been redesigned, re-engineered and accomodated for feeeamayle consumers. They used to straight up be like pick-up trucks but women said the doors were too heavy and interiors were cheap and stuff like that.

So really you should be outraged when you see flimsy SUVs.

kek

in Europe, 90% of women less than 30 yo drive Fiat 500 or Mini Cooper or Seat Ibiza.
Some drive Audi A3/A1 (like my sister).
And very few the S3 or Mercedes A45 AMG.

I remember one day, l was in my A3 and one blond hot girl tried to impress me with her RS3. That was a ragefuel moment because it was the only time l saw a foid with a better car than mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back