Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Women don't owe you sex, honey." Oh Really?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
"Women don't owe you sex." :feelsahh:

but men owe women larger wages?
Men owe women the bill for dates and dinner?
Men owe women full custody of the child and alimony support even though he fully supported the house financially?
Men owe women a car, because ''he's the man, he should be driving me to our date''
men owe women surprises dates, excitement , flowers and spontaneous gifts or else, I'll leave the marriage out of boredom?
men owe women incredible sex or else, if the dick aint right I take the next one in sight?

Men owe women marriage and big beautiful pricy wedding because if he deosn't put a ring on your finger, he aint the good one, honey''

:feelsmega:.....:feelsbadman:......:feelscry:

Please add more so Normans can see how unfair and despicable women can be entitled to things.

time_to.PNG

Women are the oppressors and they know it but have no reason to want this to change.

This also feel entitled to free birth control. Think about this one for a moment. We are not entitled to sex, yet somehow they are entitled to birth control.

all women are wonderful angels, every one is perfect no matter if shes fat or skinny or ugly or ethnic

but ugly men should just kill themselves lmao no one owes you anything creeper losers :p;);):D

Men must do all of the difficult/brutal jobs that keep the lights on in western civilisation. Feminists will only push for women to get into the exotic jobs like tech
97% employees who die at work are men (2009-2014 figures)

EVERYTHING around them has been built and designed by a man for the most part.

Men must do all of the difficult/brutal jobs that keep the lights on in western civilisation. Feminists will only push for women to get into the exotic jobs like tech

Men owe women full custody of the child and alimony support even though he fully supported the house financially?
Men owe women a car, because ''he's the man, he should be driving me to our date''
men owe women surprises dates, excitement , flowers and spontaneous gifts or else, I'll leave the marriage out of boredom?
men owe women incredible sex or else, if the dick aint right I take the next one in sight?

Men owe women marriage and big beautiful pricy wedding because if he deosn't put a ring on your finger, he aint the good one, honey''

I think the best example, also the most ironic one that shows the hypocrisy of this line of argumentation is women having free birth control as a right. Men aren't entitled to sex, but women are entitled to free birth control which they only need BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEX. So said birth control is by proxy an entitlement to sex since it affords them the ability to have sex without risk of pregnancy. So women are literally saying men aren't entitled to sex while claiming that they are entitled to safe sex JFL (which is basically saying they are entitled to sex period).

If a community had their water supply polluted and requested authorities to clean up the mess, they are arguing an entitlement for clean drinking water (safe sex), which by proxy is claiming entitlement to being able to drink water (having sex) period since drinking polluted water (having sex without a contraceptive) is unsafe and not a viable choice.

Normies in general, but especially women, absolutely fail in the field of making logically consistent arguments, cognitive dissonance is their specialty.

Last edited:
It's just a stupid phrase women and WKs repeat like parrots.

Vicious blackpill.

This also feel entitled to free birth control. Think about this one for a moment. We are not entitled to sex, yet somehow they are entitled to birth control.

Yeah, when is the last time any public figure told women that they aren't entitled to contraception?

I think the best example, also the most ironic one that shows the hypocrisy of this line of argumentation is women having free birth control as a right. Men aren't entitled to sex, but women are entitled to free birth control which they only need BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEX. So said birth control is by proxy an entitlement to sex since it affords them the ability to have sex without risk of pregnancy. So women are literally saying men aren't entitled to sex while claiming that they are entitled to safe sex JFL (which is basically saying they are entitled to sex period).

Normies in general, but especially women, absolutely fail in the field of making logically consistent arguments, cognitive dissonance is their specialty.

You know I'd never considered that particular argument. I mean i don't actually believe anyone is entitled to sex regardless, that being said i don't believe you're entitled to another persons money and the only reason women can live their promiscuous degenerate lifestyles fornicating with Chad is the enormous amounts of money they're entitled to from our wallets.

I've literally argued this with these fucking sluts that they are the ones who are really entitled. In one sentence they will castigate incels for our supposed "entitlement" yet will get morally outraged when asked why they are entitled to welfare or affirmative action or the CEO's job or alimony or child support or public housing.

Yes let the normies see their hypocrisy

It's men who have given women all these rights and expectations. Women can't take anything from men by force, it's all male thirst and misguided sympathy that has brought us to this.

and men dont owe women long term commitment and exclusivity.

That's why MSTOW is important.

Women think we OWE them easy access to contraceptives.

high iq post

this, men have ran the world since the beginning and always will

Women think we OWE them easy access to contraceptives.
when its men who even gave them that shit in the first place kek, but we are damn well allowed to be entitled giving you fucks rights and all this other cucked shit or you can go back before the 1950's where yall were housewives and fucktoys and did what the man said or GTFO

Birth control should be banned. Women should suffer the consequences of raising a child even if they are not in a position to

Last edited:
Men owe womyn equal employment, but only in office and tech jobs
Men owe womyn earlier retirement, despite living longer
Men owe womyn respect, if we make nasty remarks about your pygmy manlet height it is just a jokekekekekek
Men owe womyn validation, but don't expect us to tell you the time of day ye tiny fry

awesome post.
lets see what the normies say to this

Men "owes" society labour and military service, but do they really think we are going to work and struggle if we can't have a partner?

If you impregnate a woman, the life or death of your offspring is entirely her decision. She can legally kill your child. Your opinion is irrelevant in the eyes of the law.

Conversely if becoming a parent is deemed a risk to the mothers mental health, she is allowed to end it. If becoming a father will complete fuck you up... You have no say. You have to do what she says.

If two people get really drunk and end up fucking, somehow the man is able to consent but the woman isn't and the woman is legally allowed to cry rape on the grounds of diminished consent.

For a male, blood alcohol content has absolutely 0 influence on your level of responsibility and ability to consent in the eyes of the law. For a woman, "I was drunk" means you are blameless for your actions.

Last edited:
all women are wonderful angels, every one is perfect no matter if shes fat or skinny or ugly or ethnic

but ugly men should just kill themselves lmao no one owes you anything creeper losers :p;);):D

If a community had their water supply polluted and requested authorities to clean up the mess, they are arguing an entitlement for clean drinking water (safe sex), which by proxy is claiming entitlement to being able to drink water (having sex) period since drinking polluted water (having sex without a contraceptive) is unsafe and not a viable choice.

high iq post. one of the few examples normies will have trouble using their mental gymnastics on.

And cucks/sluts wonder why we hate them

sticky this blackpill forever :feelsokman:

If you impregnate a woman, the life or death of your offspring is entirely her decision. She can legally kill your child. Your opinion is irrelevant in the eyes of the law.

Conversely if becoming a parent is deemed a risk to the mothers mental health, she is allowed to end it. If becoming a father will complete fuck you up... You have no say. You have to do what she says.

If two people get really drunk and end up fucking, somehow the man is able to consent but the woman isn't and the woman is legally allowed to cry rape on the grounds of diminished consent.

For a male, blood alcohol content has absolutely 0 influence on your level of responsibility and ability to consent in the eyes of the law. For a woman, "I was drunk" means you are blameless for your actions.
this

Yeah, considering all that women are asking (and getting) men asking for sex (and most aren't even) really doesn't seem like much at all.

BUT BUT BUT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ALONE LOSER

"Women don't owe men their bodies"
But shortly after birth the man gets his dick cut to fit a female's standards.

Y3ge5Zq

I think this list pretty much tells us everything...

A great thread to be stickied in the main forum

I guess whoever posted this on cucktears is only 78% of a dickhead

and men dont owe women long term commitment and exclusivity.
Men only owe women that if they prove themselves worthy of being taken care of. You clean the house i pay for things. You give up that ass when i want and ill give you things in return. Dumb women don't even know how to reciprocate in a relationship they just put their hand out looking for money/place to stay/vacations/nails done and shit like that. All they want is to be handed things like a child in return for saying they are your girlfriend. Its like a live in whore for chads while you pay the bills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back