Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women don't knowingly date abusive men, they're manipulated in to thinking they're nice."

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
so the common retort to why women seem to disproportionately date sociopaths etc is the "mass personality detector failure hypothesis". and I watched a clip from this interview earlier which made me think about that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7pNnL4ZCo

summary: this guy is a literal sociopath who killed someone for basically no reason. the interviewer asks him if he has a girlfriend, he says yes. the interviewer asks if he thinks she'll be heartbroken when she hears this, he also says yes. and when he asks him if he cares that she feels that way, he unempathetically says that he doesn't actually care at all about how she feels.

what really strikes me is through this entire interview, this guy has no sense of self-preservation. no bullshit, no trying to "manipulate" the interviewer, not even showing any emotional distress from his situation. it's literally the polar opposite of what the "personality detector failure hypothesis" proposes that men in abusive relationships are like, where they try to elaborately craft an image of a "nice guy".

and what would the point of that be anyway? obviously this guy has no problems attracting women. he has all the fundamental characteristics that women want in a man. men like this are every woman's erotic fantasy. I recall some feminist magazine that was linked here literally described relationships with these types of men as "romance with a capital R". the rush from being with a literal sociopath who kills people, the drama, the way he makes her feel used and corrupted, the game of trying to "win his affection" etc. it appeals to all of women's senses, far more than "le nice guy who fights misogyny on reddit" ever could

this just confirms what I've already seen irl and have known to be true for a long time. the hypothesis that abusive men are actually all 300 IQ masterminds elaborately putting up a "nice guy facade" is total bullshit and it doesn't even make sense because women acknowledge their abusive traits and are attracted to them. there's further statistical evidence for this too, like how bullies are more socially and sexually successful than their victims

Meanwhile I am the exact opposite a based man on the internet and to myself but irl I am a fk loser. I wish I could reverse this

high IQ. abusive niggas don't need hide it. Foids will take em as long as they look good:feelsree:

IT wouldn't touch this.

CEO of 'yes sir'

I've seen men who were borderline retarded and incapable of any subtlety get in relationships despite being extremely violent and abusive towards everyone else

If anything foids are attracted to men who show potential for violence, abuse, dominance etc towards others

I used to semi know a massive dickhead narcissistic who was completely abusive towards everyone. Never had trouble being in relationship after relationship, women are significantly attracted to dark triad. Narcissism also shows in facial symmetry.

In conclusion, foids are retarded.

He is going to fuck the shit out of his girlfriend in conjugal visits.

the interviewer asks him if he has a girlfriend, he says yes.
I thought the victim was the one with a girlfriend, not this guy?

they're manipulated in to thinking they're nice.​

Also, this is the dumbest bullshit, and every blue pilled dumb fuck out there (not you, OP) who believes this shit should go rope, in Minecraft. How the fuck does an awful person "manipulate" someone into thinking they're nice? Like, actually, what the fuck? If you can't see through that kind of bullshit, you're literally more retarded than an actual autist, like me, and fare worse than actual autists, again, like myself, at reading people. There is nothing lower than autism, other than literal retardation. :society:

Last edited: