Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women don't have to take care of their looks/appearance

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Women don't have to put any effort into improving their physical appearance because desperate, simps and cucks will still chase after them regardless how ugly the female is.
The foids who wear slutty clothing and makeup don't do it for regular guys like us, they do it to attract chads.
Women don't understand how good they have it in this modern society. They have privileges that we don't have. It's unfair that any female can easily find a partner for a relationship or a hookup, and regular guys like us get nothing.

I don't know if they know this and just refuse to accept it. Or if they are so retarded they don't even realize it

The foids who wear slutty clothing and makeup don't do it for regular guys like us
I'm not a regular guy, i'm sub5. If you're a "regular guy" (aka normie) you shouldn't be posting on this forum

The world is against men just because we have "cheap" sperm, and foids have "precious" eggs.

maybe he's a mentalcel.
I'm a neurotypical and 4-5 in looks. Trust me, all girls friendzone me, no girl has ever wanted to be my girlfriend or have sex with me. I have tried to get a gf, but all girls turn me away

Why did God create women in the first place?

The world is against men just because we have "cheap" sperm, and foids have "precious" eggs.
Women shouldnt be the gatekeepers of sex, they need to lose that privilege

I'm a neurotypical and 4-5 in looks. Trust me, all girls friendzone me, no girl has ever wanted to be my girlfriend or have sex with me. I have tried to get a gf, but all girls turn me away
Anything below a 5, it's over.

Yet they take care of their appearance more than men
It doesn't matter if more men improve their looks because they are not chads

Most men are filthy pigs and violate your nose if you're ever in a room with them, so it matters
2 foids walked past me the other day and they smelled like flowers :ahegao:

Never begun for our subhuman asses

Like with anything and everything foids do, taking care of her appearance is aimed at attracting chads and getting tingles.

If they didn't abuse their privileges, had huge entitlement nor had predatorial behavior, they'd be happy with their looksmatches.

Most men are filthy pigs and violate your nose if you're ever in a room with them, so it matters
Yet we're the ugly ones.