Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't have the capacity for abstracting from the male's point of reference.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Women don't have the capacity for abstracting from the male's point of reference. They think of their own solipsistic self and stay always in their point of reference. They can't put themselves in another person's shoes. They think they do no wrong when they harm a male. For example, when a woman cheats on their husband, it's always the man's fault in their head. Unbeknownst, the man sees things differently from his point of reference. He sees a cheating whore who is lazy and a trash human being and she can't take responsibility for her agency. Women are known to divorce their husbands to ride Chad's dick and they blame their husbands for their infidelity. They have agency, but the way they portray themselves is like they don't have agency. It's basically Schrödinger's agency. Simps enable them to view themselves as having no agency when they do something bad like crash a car or kill a family. It's the patriarchies' fault, etc, etc the feminists and Simps claim. However, when it comes to a foid to choose a man to have sex with she has agency. The irony right? Don't think of a foids feelings because she doesn't care about you. She is a trash empty piece of consciousness in a flesh body. You can call her consciousness and her personhood a piece of trash.

Women don't have the capacity for abstracting from the male's point of reference. They think of their own solipsistic self and stay always in their point of reference. They can't put themselves in another person's shoes. They think they do no wrong when they harm a male. For example, when a woman cheats on their husband, it's always the man's fault in their head. Unbeknownst, the man sees things differently from his point of reference. He sees a cheating whore who is lazy and a trash human being and she can't take responsibility for her agency. Women are known to divorce their husbands to ride Chad's dick and they blame their husbands for their infidelity. They have agency, but the way they portray themselves is like they don't have agency. It's basically Schrödinger's agency. Simps enable them to view themselves as having no agency when they do something bad like crash a car or kill a family. It's the patriarchies' fault, etc, etc the feminists and Simps claim. However, when it comes to a foid to choose a man to have sex with she has agency. The irony right? Don't think of a foids feelings because she doesn't care about you. She is a trash empty piece of consciousness in a flesh body. You can call her consciousness and her personhood a piece of trash.
This is why men should have zero sympathy for women.

Foids are incapable of understanding our struggle. But I don't see foids as the same as men anyway. I don't compare the two bc I know the difference is too big. Men are the humans, the builders, fighters and farmers. Foids on the other hand are more like cattle, they always follow the strongest group of males, don't have their own opinions or thoughts and they get used for reproduction. They are more like a ressource.

More or less. I'll elaborate later.

I mean I cant Even really imagine a womans Life either. Phone constantly getting notifications from hundreds of simps, anything you say you Will get worshipped.

Yes they can, with Chads though. They know he has plenty of options. The non chads are ignored and not even considered options. They don't waste any mental bandwidth thinking about them. Why do you think a lot of women say men have it easier than them?

Yes they can, with Chads though. They know he has plenty of options. The non chads are ignored and not even considered options. They don't waste any mental bandwidth thinking about them. Why do you think a lot of women say men have it easier than them?
Femoids are basically an algorithm lmao. They lack true individuality. A blind force of nature.

Also why they think transitioning into a male will give them respect and status and benefits.

Among Gen Z, 70% of transgenderism is F -> M. They are completely deluded by their victim mentality.
feminism says they are opressed. they are in the female group so they are biased to believe feminists.

women are eternal adolescent girls whose mental growth stops at 12 years of age

"he didn't make me feel good enough" it's always me me me with selfish foids

fuck those women. entitled whores. dirty wenches. evil hags. cum suckers. cum toilets.

Women have no agency and men have hyper agency

then go up to them, and beat the shit out of them. make them feel pain, and show your masculinity by being alpha male.

the man that feasts will never be able to truly understand the man that starves

the man that feasts will never be able to truly understand the man that starves
Um, having felt both, I know what it feels like. Your quote is just wordplay.