Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't have any game!

• Thread starter McDonald'sTrump
  • Start date
McDonald'sTrump

McDonald'sTrump

Self-banned
-
Women don't have any game. All they do is stare and they want to trap men into their attention. It's a clown world show but they hate men for chasing them. It doesn't make any sense. Women used to stare at me, but I was nervous, So I used to send Facebook request then they used to Decline the Friend request.IT DOES'NT MAKE ANY SENSE. Some say you must approach them but when I approached them, they try to end conversation and leave the place. I'm not angry at rejection but why are they staring and stalking at me. Women don't have any guts to approach any men. I also came to know that Girl likes men who doesn't chase men. So how should a man get by hypnotizing or what? Damn I'm done with Women and I'm planning a trip to Thailand or some other Southeast Asian country.

Women would be autistic if the roles were reversed and they had to pick up men

No point in improving something you don't need.

game is a :redpill: cope

won't even bother reading tbh

Before I was banned from Reddit, I was reading a thread and someone pointed out that despite the fact that "loser" is a gender neutral term. It is virtually never applied to foids. Women might be called "stupid" or "shallow"or "gold digging", but never will she be called a loser. They are not expected to compete and win the way men are

Before I was banned from Reddit, I was reading a thread and someone pointed out that despite the fact that "loser" is a gender neutral term. It is virtually never applied to foids. Women might be called "stupid" or "shallow"or "gold digging", but never will she be called a loser. They are not expected to compete and win the way men are
True!

They dont stare at me.

They neither have game or even video games.

Stare means nothing to me

just like hot foid dont need any "game" to make you wanna fuck her, chad needs no game to fuck foid.
similarly, no "game" on her part can make you want to fuck a 1/10 landwhale and no "game" will make a stacey want to fuck you

the point: "game" is retarded meaningless cope
this

just like hot foid dont need any "game" to make you wanna fuck her, chad needs no game to fuck foid.
similarly, no "game" on her part can make you want to fuck a 1/10 landwhale and no "game" will make a stacey want to fuck you

the point: "game" is retarded meaningless cope

theres a small window where game matters somewhat: when uve passed the lookstest but arent chad, just high tier normie/ chadlight and still need a somewhat ''decent'' personaliteehee to convince her to open her legs for you..

Woman are Backwards and often Times stupid .

Yet has an SMV that Excels yours by atleast 50x .

Go Figure.