Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't hate us their just indifferent tbqh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I've never seen active hatred for most incels here and I'm 1 of the truecels that gets looks of pity and disgust but never hate of any kind.

I do get though indifference from just about everyone. Brutal black pill women don't hate us they don't care about us they don't even know we even exist.

We don't even get a peak of awknowledgement we exist unless its so they can encourage more censorship. Its a brutal pill but its over everthing is indifferent towards us.

We are but animals to them

It takes energy to actively hate someone. They feel nothing for us when we're out of sight and running the wheel like good hamsters. It's only when we dare to hope for something more out of life that they summon their hatred and direct it at us.

We are but animals to them

We are nothing to them we don't even exist
Women show me hatred the instant they have an inclination that I'm interested in them romantically/sexually. Every time. Revulsion and hatred.

You mean disgust hate is not disgust hate is animosity disgust is just a phyical repulsion

Ugly men are wanted dead

They're indifferent to us but when it comes to dating, they hate us to core.

They hate us if we approach them/consider them as potential sexual partners.

We're invisible and, thus, they're indifferent. They only hate us once we're on their radar for one reason or another, like when we approach them and say hello/ask a question.

Everyone in here must be white

Ethnic Incels are for sure hated but just by white foids but by ethnic foids

I've seen tweets and shit where women say that all short men need to be killed

Think of it this way: We're like cockroaches to them

They aren't going to go out of their way to extinguish us, but they're so utterly repulsed by us that they wish we would just go extinct.

We're invisible and, thus, they're indifferent. They only hate us once we're on their radar for one reason or another, like when we approach them and say hello/ask a question.
My experience exactly.

Except, sometimes they'll approach wanting something, money or free help of some kind. When they don't get it, they rapidly show their hidden hate!

As if i was always nothing but a disposable resource for them to tap.

And that in turn decreases any likelihood of me doing anything for any cunt in the future, lol.

It depends. Attractive girls are indifferent, unattractive girls hate us.

False, foids, normies, chad, society in general wants us dead.

Cope.

Women want all sub8 men either dead or working as slaves.

Just repulsed by us