Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women don't give a fuck or a shit about physical strength.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
A lot of women are weaker than men (obviously), yes, but a lot of them have low standards of what strength is. If you can do a couple of push ups, carry a few shopping backs, and pick her up (even other women can carry other women) they'll think you're strong enough. Which a lot of men already surpass. The only two physical attributes they care about are simply face and height.

Women would find a pretty femboy twink lift weights lighter weights to be more attractive than an ogre lifting much more heavier weights.

Granted from this sexual partner and bench press max ratio graph. Yes, those that bench heavier may likely be fluffier or fatter, but let's compare those that bench 200lb/91kg and 300lb/136kg (which is a reasonable comparsion/metric). The one benching 200lb/91kg (which is pretty achievable in a few months) has more sexual partners than the guy who benches 300lb/136kg (who I wouldn't expect to be fat, still reasonably lean and 'strong').

Also, in our current modern society, especially those that live in the West (where physical strength isn't much needed anymore and obviously with technology). Physical strength and masculinity isn't really that heavily desired, if you dare to be yourself or behave like a man (as an ugly guy of course) you'll be punished for it. The West does not like physically strong and masculine men because they find them to be more intimidating. Even within the LGBT discourse, they want straight masculine man to tone down their masculinity because there are female-to-male transgenders that feel like they cannot live up to masculine male ideal.

Feminity is ultimately more desired in the West. This is obvious because of women's inclination to being bisexuals.

Overall, this is why having physical strength is detrimental in the West because they'll work against you. Even though the gym is becoming popular, but mostly people only go to the gym to look better or improve their looks, they still don't care about physical strength. A woman would have her eyes glazing over a pretty boy or Chad than an ogre lifting a shit ton of weights, usually, you would think it's the other way around (perhaps if we reverted and became more primitive), but it really isn't.

@ThisSongGoesVerHard

Last edited:
NOTHING matters except face and height. You can't get anything unless you have some measure of one of those things.

dnr + water

Women want feminine boys and thugmaxxers

The one benching 200lb/91kg (which is pretty achievable in a few months)
nigga what kinda hulk genetics do you have to achieve this in a few months?
Also, in our current modern society, especially those that live in the West (where physical strength isn't much needed anymore and obviously with technology). Physical strength and masculinity isn't really that heavily desired, if you dare to be yourself or behave like a man (as an ugly guy of course) you'll be punished for it. The West does not like physically strong and masculine men because they find them to be more intimidating. Even within the LGBT discourse, they want straight masculine man to tone down their masculinity because there are female-to-male transgenders that feel like they cannot live up to masculine male ideal.
there was actually a study that showed that women in poor countries prefer more masculine man.
source: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/news/3552/
Woman from rich western countries dont care about masculinity because being masculine in civilized places isnt needed for survival. I live in a poor area and the woman here definitely prefer more masculine man.

I live in a Western country, so perhaps my standards are relative, mixed with personal experience, and I notice that later you said that you live "poor area" well people in those conditions yes would lack the nutrition to get stronger and muscular. I don't think a 90kg bench press is that far-fetched (drinking milk and doing 3x5 twice a week on bench press adding 5lbs each time will help).

there was actually a study that showed that women in poor countries prefer more masculine man.
Woman from rich western countries dont care about masculinity because being masculine in civilized places isnt needed for survival. I live in a poor area and the woman here definitely prefer more masculine man.
Yeah, masculinity is definitely more desired in third world countries since living conditions of course would be more tough. Women would rely on men to take on masculine roles. Even in the West, there are women even trying to be men while encouraging men to be or act more feminine... which is just ridiculous in itself.

Its also birth control and estrogen in water that changes foids sexual preferences to prefering twinks and not masculine men

You can go from never having touched a barbell to bench pressing 91kg in six months easily. You need to program your training properly, do it consistently from start to finish, and get plenty of rest and nutrition. If you fail, you fucked something up royally in that chain.