Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't enjoy sex

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
Now that you clicked the thread - yeah, of course they do. But to them it's like skipping dinner and then being hungry at night before you go to bed.

For men it's like not eating for a week.

It's two completely different levels of hunger..

I would say that women's need for attention is somewhat equivalent to men's need for sex.

Women would probably start going ER if they stopped receiving attention.

And don't bring le chad cope into this. The average man gets more from fucking an unwashed landwhale than a foid gets from fucking Chad.

Last edited:
Your mom enjoys having sex with me

yeah, of course they do
no the average man has a 5-5,5 inches which is actually not that big but i am pretty sure you know better than me,don't you?

put some pictures in your threads they are boring
Screenshot 20230220 220818

hey arent you the fakecel guy?

WOMEN DO SEX WHEN THEY WANT, MEN DO SEX WHEN THEY CAN

I'd argue that women get way more hysterical when they get no sex (real sex,with chad) because that is how they got their validation for years and years on end. Having no nopamine and oxytocin releases must be brutal if you were junking it for years. We never knew what it feels like to begin with :smonk: I can only miss my imagination

Water wet. Attention is currency for foids. Its common knowledge that lots of no-strings-attached casual sex is not good for women nor do they enjoy it as much they think(again water wet). I imagine after so much emotionless meaningless sex even with chad women start to feel souless and dead inside like incels after wage slaving for so long. What women really need, is attention, and validation. Women used to get validation through marriage and kids. Now they get validation from how much sex(and/or sexual attention) they can get and from who. :feelsjuice:

Water wet. Attention is currency for foids. Its common knowledge that lots of no-strings-attached casual sex is not good for women nor do they enjoy it as much they think(again water wet). I imagine after so much emotionless meaningless sex even with chad women start to feel souless and dead inside like incels after wage slaving for so long. What women really need, is attention, and validation. Women used to get validation through marriage and kids. Now they get validation from how much sex(and/or sexual attention) they can get and from who. :feelsjuice:
water isn't wet to many people here.

It’s Jewish propoganda that women aren’t as horny as men. Just not for most men.

based and high IQ

Or higher options. Because their pussies are gold
Yes, because men have higher sex drives and are willing to settle for less. It's just basic biology too. Look up what testosterone is.
They enjoy sex more than men do, but only with chad. Man will somewhat enjoy sex even with ugly landwhale. Woman are disgusted by the thought of having sex with anyone other than chad.
Low IQ.

bruh i don't like clickbait titles, they're always so ass

Kys imbecile you have iq of starfish just like rest of your family you are all bunch of worthless stupid retards.
Keep seething you monkey. Litetally braindead. I swear fruity niggas like you that can't write a single sentence without bringing up Chad are closeted homos at best. You likely openly get your anus blown out by Chad and friends though.

Kys imbecile you have iq of starfish just like rest of your family you are all bunch of worthless stupid retards.
>le chad le chad le chad let me tell you what women want

Meanwhile you likely haven't left your basement in months. I hate worthless fucking waste of oxygen NPCs like you.

Last edited:
Foids enjoy the sex but only with Chad in general. But a friend of mine, a normie, has found a girl friend from Colombia that is very hot. He has a good sex life for the first time in his life after 25 years of a deep sexual misery. :forcedsmile:

i would make you stop consuming oxygen in 3 seconds. break your tiny neck like a piece of dry wood. Fucking retard acting like you are smart, your whole existence is shitty and worthless. I would rape and mutilate every member of your family while you watch and cry. Dirty stupid bastard. You have no idea what u talking about

Giphy 3

The only thing you can do is seethe here, you gay monkey.

Women certainly do enjoy sex --- just only with the top tier looking guys. The way I understand it, to women, there four genders: female, untouchable (i.e. extremely unattractive sub-5 men), "male" (beta, wagecuck, whiteknight oofy doofy types), and male (plus 8 chad-tier); women only enjoy sex with the last one. In fact, in order of preference, sexual enjoyment goes like this: Chad/Tyrones > other women > average beta men >>>>>> sub-5 looking men. Given the fact that rapists are often low ranking men, its a reason why women say rape is so horrible --- it's basically as if a man were raped by another man or an animal. I doubt they'd complain if a rapist resembled Chris Hemsworth

Girls that are in relationships with oofy doofy types merely tolerate being in a relationship, due to the support it gets her, to get out of the parents house, someone to pay half or entire rent, and the possibility of her getting a payout should the marriage goes sour. I imagine when having sex with him she just closes her eyes or puts her mind somewhere else or something

Last edited:
I would say that women's need for attention is somewhat equivalent to men's need for sex.

Women would probably start going ER if they stopped receiving attention.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back