Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women don't care about height bruh

if r/short was a video

Bullshit video. In real life height is even more important because online you cant see the fucking mog. And bullshit, height for men isnt some new fad, it was always the most important trait.

this channel is one of the most bluepilled trash you can find YET there is still a video about looks > personality :feelskek:blackpill is inevitable

face>height, but height is still very important tho

It's sad that if society supported you and you didn't go through ugly times, you'll be an idiot explaining why appearance doesn't matter. Since that's what you've learned, I'm guessing that all thoughts for the most part will come from one's experiences and conveniences.

In other words, if it's already hard for them to understand us, it's impossible for them to support us.

Its definitely a much harder world for short men. Guys who are below 5'6 get no respect at all from anyone (both men and women). Being tall definitely gets you noticed more and it's only to your advantage. I always respect when guys on the shorter end beat the odds and do well (bc society truly despises them) like Putin, Floyd Mayweather, Gervonta Davis. Lots of the top billionaires are on the average-shorter side too and they just use tall people to be corporate slaves for their company.

The comments are a lot more based than the video
The weirdest thing about women who obsess over tall men and hate short guys is even if you get with a tall guy and have kids. What if your sons inherit your short genes? Do you lose respect or love for your own son for not being ‘a real man’ because he ends up being short like you? You would think short women or women from short families with short male relatives would have some empathy but they barely ever do even if their own son or brother is struggling from the same bias that she’s guilty of.
Show less

having kids as a manlet should be a death sentence

Its not up for debate as even studies point out that tall men father more children on average. And some women clearly state that they have height standards.

How can anyone say with a straight face that women "don't care about height"

Putin, Floyd Mayweather, Gervonta Davi.
Not good examples. Putin came through in a less height-obsessed culture; look at USA, even 5'8 (I think that's his actual height) DeSantis has to use heel lifts and he gets laughed at for it.. The other 2 are boxers in middle and light-weight divisions, where there is zero bias towards tallfags because the more height you have the less muscle you're allowed to have to stay inside a certain weight boundary.

Its not up for debate as even studies point out that tall men father more children on average. And some women clearly state that they have height standards.

How can anyone say with a straight face that women "don't care about height"
This + sperm banks tell you all you need to know

Bullshit video. In real life height is even more important because online you cant see the fucking mog. And bullshit, height for men isnt some new fad, it was always the most important trait.

Not good examples. Putin came through in a less height-obsessed culture; look at USA, even 5'8 (I think that's his actual height) DeSantis has to use heel lifts and he gets laughed at for it.. The other 2 are boxers in middle and light-weight divisions, where there is zero bias towards tallfags because the more height you have the less muscle you're allowed to have to stay inside a certain weight boundary.
Mayweather is the highest paid boxer of all time....
Putin is "5'8" but I think he's actually shorter than that. From what I know short people and deformed people have always been ostracized in Russia.
Jeff Bezos is like 5'8 and has one of the biggest companies in the world.
Zuckerjew is like 5'7 and owns one of the biggest social media companies

Last edited:
Again, tallfags with short girls is lowkey a father-daughter relationship. Think about it. They don't want a boyfriend, they want their "Daddy!?"

if r/short was a video
reddit GIF

Hope the faggot that owns that channel gets crippled