Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't avoid you because of "vibes"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Women don't avoid you because they sense bitterness or entitlement. They do have a sense of somebodys character (Like any non-autist) by your body language, facial expressions, voice etc. But it's irrelevant to them; a Chad who's pure evil will still be enamoured by women even if his characteristics are fucking awful.

Hell, even if you have the personal hygiene of a fucking retard you could still slay if you're Chad. A stinky Chad with bad breath can STILL slay.

They avoid you because of your appearance. You're not tall enough, your facial bone structure is sub-par, you're a genetic fuck-up. Vibes & all that other bullshit doesn't matter to foids, "bad vibes" is foidspeak for "he's ugly & I don't want to interact with him or think about him"

All women are cunts.

We already know that

just work on your vibes br0

Yep, although that’s a bit of blackpill 101.

Chad will always have good vibes in their head.

Thanks for sharing this groundbreaking theory.

Vibes mean bones, height and / or large penis.

Women don't avoid me. They just pretend I don't exist. Jealous, incels?

Of course not. They can only sense your nofap aura...

Man lands on moon

It's obvious to anyone that women will approach you based on how you look, then decide after that whether or not to pursue. They won't accept cold approaches from unattractive men, unless they are desperate single mothers who need betabuxx, but they also won't approach you. They only approach when they need chad cock right away.

Wome LOVE to get permanently disfigured by chad. It's one moment in their life that's so important to them.
Getting touched by chad is so unbelievably important to them.

If an ugly male even smiled at them, they'd call rape. But Chad can disfigure their joints and it's nothing

Women don't avoid you because they sense bitterness or entitlement. They do have a sense of somebodys character (Like any non-autist) by your body language, facial expressions, voice etc. But it's irrelevant to them; a Chad who's pure evil will still be enamoured by women even if his characteristics are fucking awful.

Hell, even if you have the personal hygiene of a fucking retard you could still slay if you're Chad. A stinky Chad with bad breath can STILL slay.

They avoid you because of your appearance. You're not tall enough, your facial bone structure is sub-par, you're a genetic fuck-up. Vibes & all that other bullshit doesn't matter to foids, "bad vibes" is foidspeak for "he's ugly & I don't want to interact with him or think about him"

All women are cunts.
Look at my avi

Vibes mean bones, height and / or large penis.
Foids would be disgusted by a sub5 with a big-dick, they don't want to think of ugly men as living organisms, certainly not as sexual organisms. They'd rather have sub5 men not have any sexual functions

All women are cunts.

We already know that
Man lands on moon

Blackpill 101

they avoid us because we are ugly

Most women are liars and nasty.

Vibes do not fix our face

Even if personality did matter, being an asshole would be the personality they want.