Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Women don't approach", women don't approach YOU

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★

Her looksmatch hung himself on his 25th birthday but she has secured a man that mogs EVERY member of this forum in appeal (including averagejoe). He gets approached and hit on constantly. Women approach guys who they find to be good looking, which is about 1/1000+ guys.

Welcome to the world of Hypergamy, it's over and you fucking know it.

carrying a gun is the ultimate mog :feelsLSD:

Women also approach normies and you're coping hard if you think otherwise

fuc this shit. fuck that fioid. this is what foid s do, they treat men like meat on mkeat market. and those of us born with poor genteeics treated like shit. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck this earthand this foids!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Women also approach normies and you're coping hard if you think otherwise
they do,

when they're broke single moms looking for Mr. Betabucks

It's over when even 10/10 Chad has to resort to ugly gook bitches

Her looksmatch died in a napalm strike fighting for the Viet Cong and his corpse was thrown into the Mekong River in 1966.

Last edited:
There is no valid, logical reason for the male I'm thinking of to have been rejected by his oneitis.

No way in hell that gigachad is dating her. She wishes. Only way this is possible is if he was born with a micropenis and feels self conscious

She’s going to make her betabuxxer‘s life a living hell for not being close to this guys looks.

Foids couldn't handle one day in our shoes.

No way in hell that gigachad is dating her. She wishes. Only way this is possible is if he was born with a micropenis and feels self conscious

Men have no standards. Personality actually matters to men, if you have hundreds of toilets to choose from and they're all entitled bitches and you meet that one toilet who is actually sweet to you and cares about you you will keep her. Single good girls are rare because they're immediately taken off the market, good personalities in toilets are extremely rare and if you find one you won't care how she looks.

I'm serious about this, people here on this forum obsess about looks because none of us pass the looks filter toilets put up, but after you pass the looks filter there's a personality filter, employment filter, status filter, Etc. Chad has a halo effect and can even be homeless, but most men can't afford this.

The opposite is also true, Chad's have so many options that they can actually select a toilet beyond her looks, sure sex with Stacy is better but you're not going to have sex with her 24/7, maybe in the first 3 years of your relationship but after that her personality is way more important than how intense your orgasms are. Sure Becky is less good in bed and she doesn't make your dick as hard, but if she has an amazing personality and she genuinely cares about your happiness and appreciates your presence you're going to pick Becky over Stacy.

Chad meets entitled bitches every day, but genuinely nice toilets are extremely rare. Ever for Chad. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I feel like foids don't want a boyfriend that is attractive to them, but a bf that other foids find attractive

Men have no standards. Personality actually matters to men, if you have hundreds of toilets to choose from and they're all entitled bitches and you meet that one toilet who is actually sweet to you and cares about you you will keep her. Single good girls are rare because they're immediately taken off the market, good personalities in toilets are extremely rare and if you find one you won't care how she looks.

I'm serious about this, people here on this forum obsess about looks because none of us pass the looks filter toilets put up, but after you pass the looks filter there's a personality filter, employment filter, status filter, Etc. Chad has a halo effect and can even be homeless, but most men can't afford this.

The opposite is also true, Chad's have so many options that they can actually select a toilet beyond her looks, sure sex with Stacy is better but you're not going to have sex with her 24/7, maybe in the first 3 years of your relationship but after that her personality is way more important than how intense your orgasms are. Sure Becky is less good in bed and she doesn't make your dick as hard, but if she has an amazing personality and she genuinely cares about your happiness and appreciates your presence you're going to pick Becky over Stacy.

Chad meets entitled bitches every day, but genuinely nice toilets are extremely rare. Ever for Chad. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
That chad is not dating that bitch. I went on her tiktok and insta and she looks like a raging western whore. I doubt her personality is like the good housewife.

Agree to a certain degree, but I mostly think your average man has sub 0 standards.

By the way, his personality detector failed if he decided to settle down for her.

Was having a good before seeing this crap, I just want to rope now :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Actually I am just kidding you are never having a good day when you’re an ugly subhuman loser

you don't need to look anywhere near that guy to get approached and complimented/ asked out

Disgusting. This fucking world is so unfair.

I'm going ER at 25 if I'm still a virgin

women only approach chad. they dont even approach high tier normies. as an inkwell u should compare urself to low-tier/failed normies and not worry about the privileges giga chad gets. so women generally dont approach (chad is the exception and chad is rare)

you don't need to look anywhere near that guy to get approached and complimented/ asked out

oh but you do. what world do you live in?????? oh shit wait..its moeggels..that explains it

oh but you do. what world do you live in?????? oh shit wait..its moeggels..that explains it
Look, I know for a fact that you don't lol. That guy looks like Francisco Lachowski's twin, insane Chad tbh. Mogs anyone that ever browsed any PSL site.

women only approach chad. they dont even approach high tier normies. as an inkwell u should compare urself to low-tier/failed normies and not worry about the privileges giga chad gets. so women generally dont approach (chad is the exception and chad is rare)
cope

Why is that Chad with that disgusting noodle whore?

nah that isn't approach that's an IOI. approach is wanna go on a date sometime? can i have ur number? etc.
Jfl

that's what comes next jfl. A foid randomly coming up to you and telling you you're good looking is more valuable than her asking for your snapchat anyway

women dont have the balls to explicitly ask for a number or date ie approach, hence the term IOI was fashioned to explain what they do instead.
yes they do lol, anyone that says otherwise is coping and basically saying "it doesn't happen to me therefore it doesn't happen". If a woman is attracted to you and wants you, she'll let you know that.
Also there's no reason to get too autistic about what an approach is. It's in the name. A woman comes up to you to get to know you.

yes they do what? approach in the way i defined it or in the way u defined it?
In both. Nobody asks for phone numbers anymore, that's boomer shit. They ask for snapchat. That's nothing special btw. Everyone asks for everyone's snapchat.
They will also ask you out on a date if they find you attractive enough, not that they NEED to do that in order for it to be an "approach".
since it's in the name does that mean when a old poor lady approaches me for money that's the same thing as when some1 approaches another and asks for a date? the terms approach and IOI in a dating/hookup context are separate because men and women dont operate the same ways. there's a reason why guys are told by society to approach and women aren't. women have much more SMV than men so by approaching they expose their low value and out themselves as whores. they are only willing to take this risk for chad, they give IOIs instead most of the time tho.
Can you not read jfl? I said that if she approaches you and compliments you e.g "wow you are really good looking"/ "omg you have really nice eyes"/ "you are so tall" etc.
Most men have to approach women but if you're good looking enough, women will approach you at least occasionally. And you don't need to be Chad to get that. You certainly don't have to look like the guy in OP.

we're just arguing semantics at this point. the word approach in the context of what a woman does is what many others and I call IOI. but ur ex of asking for a snapchat would be a method of "approaching" as I see it, however, only if she goes out of her way to find the dude and ask for it and initiated the convo like she walked up to a dude in a bar and asked for his snapchat. this specific ex however, isn't nearly as frequent as u make it seem tho.
depends on the person I guess

In the top 5 biggest slayers i’ve ever seen tbh, he should leave that gook ASAP.
@nice_try @übertard THIS is a Chad