Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women do not understand the angel in man

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★★★
A phrase by Weininger that has stuck with me for years. Women's beauty is all external and metaphysical, not internal or personal. Which is why they cannot create but also they cannot understand great art. Women cannot produce something like this:

Or this:

Or this:

But worse of all, they cannot understand it. They cannot perceive the greatness that is inside a man's personality, the depths of feeling and purity that may reside inside a man's heart.

Part of the resentment men feel towards women is not so much that they only care about looks, which at any rate is not particularly blameworthy in itself and besides it is the same for men. It's this question of personality itself that is so frustrating, because women don't value personality at all. Between two Chads of equal physical attractiveness, she will still chose the one who is vile and boisterous over the Chad capable of the depths of feeling necessary to produce art like the above, because they are not capable of perceiving that inner greatness at all. It is a non-factor for them, which makes the "personality" meme not only hypocritical but also dangerous, because men, who are capable of understanding personality, might come to the delusion that women are actually capable of perceiving their inner beauty and will never understand how despite their genuine expression of virtue and personal greatness they will still be not only rejected by also abused by women time and time again, which can only lead to the dark resentment and excessive blowback that characterizes a forum like this, because it is not just such and such a man that women are scorning, but inner beauty or greatness itself.

Women cant understand art beyond painting their nails.

...Then why is 65-70 % of the audience in your general Opera or ballet or art exhibition or theatre or classical concert female?

...Then why is 65-70 % of the audience in your general Opera or ballet female?
Cuz they need photos for instagram from opera and ballet to look intellegent

...Then why is 65-70 % of the audience in your general Opera or ballet or art exhibition or theatre or classical concert female?

Modern art and opera is pozzed to the core, and because there's prestige and status attached to that since it was something the upper classes did.

You think any woman actually understands the value of the art they are being exposed to, assuming it's good opera they are being exposed to and not modernistic filth?

You think they have the ability to understand something like this?

Mozart was rejected by his oneitis btw and had to settle for her ugly sister, and he only had a wife because he lived in a society that wasn't as decadent as it is now. Today, he would be incel.

And then you have this, Mozart at his most profound:

But he was an ugly nerd so he must have had a bad personality. They even went with that in Amadeus, completely mischaracterizing the guy.

Last edited:
I never really gave this a thought, but now that you mentioned it I came to realize that I have never seen a single significant piece of culture created by foids.

Cope, women are more talented, smart, funny, artistic and spiritually strong than some old dead white men. Stay mad the future is female cuck

Interests in classical musics is one of the biggest turn of men can give to women

Cope, women are more talented, smart, funny, artistic and spiritually strong than some old dead white men. Stay mad the future is female cuck

woman won worlt war 3 wit their robot claws

Modern art and opera is pozzed to the core, and because there's prestige and status attached to that since it was something the upper classes did.

You think any woman actually understands the value of the art they are being exposed to, assuming it's good opera they are being exposed to and not modernistic filth?

You think they have the ability to understand something like this?

Mozart was rejected by his oneitis btw and had to settle for her ugly sister, and he only had a wife because he lived in a society that wasn't as decadent as it is now. Today, he would be incel.

And then you have this, Mozart at his most profound:

But he was an ugly nerd so he must have had a bad personality. They even went with that in Amadeus, completely mischaracterizing the guy.

Funny that someone who is constantly apologizing for the jews would listen to and appreciate so many German composers. You should start listening to Hitler's favorite composer as well, Wagner:

Interests in classical musics is one of the biggest turn of men can give to women

Very true, if you tell people you listen to classical music you are just weird. You have to listen to something low IQ like hip hop or modern pop music to be accepted by women. Women HATE high IQ men, because high IQ men were bred for survival, wheras women want men who were bred for reproduction.

Funny that someone who is constantly apologizing for the jews would listen to and appreciate so many German composers. You should start listening to Hitler's favorite composer as well, Wagner:

Am i apologizing for Jews?

I have acknowledged their behavior and they role they had in bringing the west to the state it is in now, i just do not accept their behavior is endemic to their nature.

Cuz they need photos for instagram from opera and ballet to look intellegent
Women love novelty but they don't care for practicality.
If ancient ancestors were rappers, and rap were associated with some pretentious display of regality, then they'd love it for that.
Women love status/ narcissism. Even if french is a mellifluous language, but not grammatically logical as say german, then because of the feeling of it being happy and elegant they will pick it. As well as its sound being pleasant and joyful.
Women want to project themselves as being crafty/ unconventional/ mysterious.
It's a selectivity system wherein there is a lot of tribalism/ cageyness/ primal compartmentalization.
They love the feeling of being in ornate and high delicately crafted environment. Shows refined acuity that many people don't have the coordination to possess. It seems artistic, but it's just a way to subcommunicate superiority that they want to project.
Even women who are with fat negroes try to project this, but to no avail.
why do you say so.

Am i apologizing for Jews?
You write out entire essays apologizing for them

I have acknowledged their behavior and they role they had in bringing the west to the state it is in now, i just do not accept their behavior is endemic to their nature.
Then you ignore all recorded history and accounts of europeans and their dealings with jews. There's a reason they were constantly being kicked out and had a reputation of being "nation wreckers"

You write out entire essays apologizing for them

Then you ignore all recorded history and accounts of europeans and their dealings with jews. There's a reason they were constantly being kicked out and had a reputation of being "nation wreckers"
View attachment 48950View attachment 48951View attachment 48952

I've already linked to E. Micheal Jones's work on the history of Jews as revolutionaries many times, which is a 1000+ pages account of the way Jews interfered with Christian societies ever since the Romans destroyed their temple. But i also agree with his fundamental thesis, that this is a cultural attitude Jews adopted and not something pertaining to their race.

A phrase by Weininger that has stuck with me for years. Women's beauty is all external and metaphysical, not internal or personal. Which is why they cannot create but also they cannot understand great art. Women cannot produce something like this:

Or this:

Or this:

But worse of all, they cannot understand it. They cannot perceive the greatness that is inside a man's personality, the depths of feeling and purity that may reside inside a man's heart.

Part of the resentment men feel towards women is not so much that they only care about looks, which at any rate is not particularly blameworthy in itself and besides it is the same for men. It's this question of personality itself that is so frustrating, because women don't value personality at all. Between two Chads of equal physical attractiveness, she will still chose the one who is vile and boisterous over the Chad capable of the depths of feeling necessary to produce art like the above, because they are not capable of perceiving that inner greatness at all. It is a non-factor for them, which makes the "personality" meme not only hypocritical but also dangerous, because men, who are capable of understanding personality, might come to the delusion that women are actually capable of perceiving their inner beauty and will never understand how despite their genuine expression of virtue and personal greatness they will still be not only rejected by also abused by women time and time again, which can only lead to the dark resentment and excessive blowback that characterizes a forum like this, because it is not just such and such a man that women are scorning, but inner beauty or greatness itself.

Have you fully read Otto Weiniger's Sex and Character?

I have. That was nearly a decade ago, but it was the beginning of my red pilling on an "higher" level, about women and also about Jews as well.

From there i went on to Evola but once i discovered Guenon and Schuon i settled for their point of view instead.

I have. That was nearly a decade ago, but it was the beginning of my red pilling on an "higher" level, about women and also about Jews as well.

From there i went on to Evola but once i discovered Guenon and Schuon i settled for their point of view instead.

Sane, by virtue of having read weininger you're more blackpilled than 95% of this forum.

How does Evola's the metaphysics of sex compare?

Evola takes the black pill into the stratosphere of spiritual and mystical realization. According to him, sexuality is a pathway to attaining realization of higher realities. Procreation is a secondary, if actually degrading (from the perspective of the path) consequence. He would say that the suffering of inceldom is the privation of the only mean by which those not on the path of initiation can attain to the metaphysical realization of infinity. Nothing else matters because all life experiences apart from sexuality or the spiritual path are finite, relative and ultimately meaningless.

He didn't degrade women as much as Weininger did but that's because for him women are not worth of consideration at all. Only men are meant for the path, women are a manifestation of substance where as masculinity pertains to the formal and for him women only existed in two modes, the whore and the mother. Since woman is essentially matter and not form, she can exist in a state of formlessness, hence why she is he a whore, or she can be given form by an external masculine agent, in which case she becomes the mother.

For him, the use of a woman is only a mean by which a man can relinquish the limitation of his personality, which is the stumbling block for those on the path of supreme realization. But it doesn't always have to be a real women, and he cites medieval Chivalry as a case in which it was the imaginary woman, and not real flesh and blood women, who were used for this. He cites Dante as an example, claiming that Beatrice didn't actually exist as a real person. Medieval Chivalry, in a bastardized form, is the source of the modern conception of "Romance", which credits individual women for something that only pertained to womanhood in an abstract sense.

As for modern women, he claims women in the modern world were both exhibitionist and frigid, which is the ultimate manifestation of woman as whore, and he believed that an obsession on women and sex was the mark of a degraded and dying civilization.

This is out of the top of my head, and keep in mind i read the book years ago. Evola had an absolute belief in both the supernatural and the possibility for spiritual realization in a metaphysical sense. Sex only made sense for him in that context, and gave no thought to woman beyond her role in that. For him women had literally nothing else to offer.

Last edited:
Evola takes the black pill into the stratosphere of spiritual and mystical realization. According to him, sexuality is a pathway to attaining realization of higher realities. Procreation is a secondary, if actually degrading (from the perspective of the path) consequence. He would say that the suffering of inceldom is the privation of the only mean by which those not on the path of initiation can attain to the metaphysical realization of infinity. Nothing else matters because all life experiences apart from sexuality or the spiritual path are finite, relative and ultimately meaningless.

He didn't degrade women as much as Weininger did but that's because for him women are not worth of consideration at all. Only men are meant for the path, women are a manifestation of substance where as masculinity pertains to the formal and for him women only existed in two modes, the whore and the mother. Since woman is essentially matter and not form, she can exist in a state of formlessness, hence why she is he a whore, or she can be given form by an external masculine agent, in which case she becomes the mother.

For him, the use of a woman is only a mean by which a man can relinquish the limitation of his personality, which is the stumbling block for those on the path of supreme realization. But it doesn't always have to be a real women, and he cites medieval Chivalry as a case in which it was the imaginary woman, and not real flesh and blood women, who were used for this. He cites Dante as an example, claiming that Beatrice didn't actually exist as a real person. Medieval Chivalry, in a bastardized form, is the source of the modern conception of "Romance", which credits individual women for something that only pertained to womanhood in an abstract sense.

As for modern women, he claims women in the modern world were both exhibitionist and frigid, which is the ultimate manifestation of woman as whore, and he believed that an obsession on women and sex was the mark of a degraded and dying civilization.

This is out of the top of my head, and keep in mind i read the book years ago. Evola had an absolute belief in both the supernatural and the possibility for spiritual realization in a metaphysical sense. Sex only made sense for him in that context, and gave no thought to woman beyond her role in that. For him women had literally nothing else to offer.

Thanks for the elaboration. It seems he rejected Weininger's contention that using women as a projection of one's highest self by means of eroticism in order to realize your potential (which manifests itself as falling in love) to be immoral.

Not exactly. He thought people who fell in "love" had submitted their personality to the feminine and descended rather than ascended. He cites people who commit suicide because of "love" as examples of those who had descended to a lower state because their personality was obliterated or extinguished altogether, where as in his view the object was to rely on femininity only as a mean to "expand" the individuality but woman is to be discarded in order to allow for the realization of the "absolute" self to take place (as Dante discards Beatrice once his journey in the Paradiso has been completed). Woman is a mean to an end, not the end itself for that means you have ruined your chances for true spiritual realization.

Essentially, woman is used to shatter the current ego in order to allow for realization of the higher self. Without the realization of this higher self women simply lead one to the loss of the individuality altogether, and thus perdition from the path. This is happening a lot today. It's also what's happening in Tristan and Isolde, where Wagner misunderstands the point of the original myth and what he potrays in his opera is perdition in womanhood, rather than ascension through womanhood.

According to him basically, spirituality is masculine, while femininity is kind of a magical force that one can either harness for spiritual progress or it can be used to lead one to damnation. Femininity in itself is neither moral or immoral, but simply amoral. In Hinduism, she is both maya and Shakti, she is both the illusion that veils the divine as well as the energy that drives the cosmos. But ultimately, the key to femininity is that woman is nothing other than the manifestation of cosmic substance. The descend of the self into the ego begins with her, which is what the story of Adam and Eve is about (after the realization of the lower ego, Adam and Eve were given "skins", I.E., physical bodies, and were banished to a corporeal existence), but since there is an aspect of purity in universal substance, she can also serve as the principle by which this fall can be reversed, in which case she is the Virgin. It was this aspect of purity that served as the basis for medieval Romance. But this aspect pertains only to femininity as an ideal, not as woman as she is in actuality. This is the mistake western society has made, to confuse the two which is what lead to the worship of women as a whole, which just paved the way for the drama of Adam and Eve to unfold on a mass scale, which is what we see everywhere today, as more and more men relinquish their individuality at the urging of women, the consequences being the loss of the I and the descend into the ego, the supremacy of the subjectivity as opposed to the realization of objective realities, the tyranny of the psychological over the search for truth and so on and so forth. Inceltears in a nutshell.

Last edited:
This is TRP level cope. Fuck off with your gay ass classical music fucking nerd.

No u:

Only men have an individuality, and because of this it is only men who are capable of great art.

There has never been a woman capable of producing something as profound as the above. Never has. Not once, and never will. Screen cap me inceltears. I dare you.

Last edited:
OP have such high IQ I would low key suck niggas cock. No homo though.

The problem is the foid hasn't experienced anything in her life that would give way to these works of art. She's never lonely so she can never write about the depression loneliness brings. The foid can get the poem an incel made about being lonely and depressed from having never experience love or friendship and twist the meaning of it to be about the two weeks she was alone after a bad breakup with chad and all her friends comforting her and sending her "hey, girl how you holding up" texts. This is why the incel community is so misunderstood as a whole by most normies especially foids because they've never experienced how we feel they're physically unable to comprehend it's out of their bounds of reality. Now in the example I just gave a foid is able to comprehend a work of art (but of course she makes it about her) but she is never to comprehend it on a deeper level that a man could that doesn't mean she's unable to get some meaning off of it.

Ban this faggot from everywhere.

Twerking must be the highest degenerate "cultural" expression they're capable to achieve as of today, it was all over when they left the kitchen.

Women do arts for attention that is why porn, fashion, modeling are made for a reason.
Men do arts for spiritual experience like classical music is something you can feel only with your inner soul.