Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women didnt find funny man attractive

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
they find attractive men funny

Good point.
Even though some females awkwardly laughed about my jokes back in school.

if only all men understood this

Oftentimes chads are extremely unfunny and their jokes are pure garbage.

There's a lot of users on this forum who are actually funny but foids would never admit. They have no sense of humor. They are another species

foids will laugh at all of your "jokes" (even if they are not funny in the slightest) and even things you didn't mean to be funny if they like you.
Seen it happen a million times to other guys of course.

If a foid likes a guy, she'll usually mirror him to some extent. This is particularly true of cluster Bs, but all foids do that. So they'll also laugh at your unfunny jokes and shit like that.

Good morning, I hate women.

foids will laugh at all of your "jokes" (even if they are not funny in the slightest) and even things you didn't mean to be funny if they like you.
Seen it happen a million times to other guys of course.
they find attractive men funny
Everytime i see normies talking about the " Just be funny Bro" i cringe inside.
Good morning, I hate women.
If a foid likes a guy, she'll usually mirror him to some extent. This is particularly true of cluster Bs, but all foids do that. So they'll also laugh at your unfunny jokes and shit like that.

Truth :feelsbadman: , and if a ugly guy tells a lot of jokes she'll think he's trying too hard

Halo effect.

>Foid wants her partner to be x
>x always = physically attractive to her

They can laugh at the disgrace of an ugly man

Brutal HighIQ Blackpill

"Just be funny bro" is the biggest lie ever told to ugly men. Nobody ever pulled a foid by just being funny alone(i.e. without looks, money, status).

Ugly men can be funny if they jestermaxx and entertain foids.

Hey incel get over here, Stacy wants you to dance for her again!

Ok I’ll be there in a moment Chad.

Sorry guys got to run. Stacy wants me to dance with my clown shoes on again.

Good point.
Even though some females awkwardly laughed about my jokes back in school.
:chad::banhammer:
"Just be funny bro" is the biggest lie ever told to ugly men. Nobody ever pulled a foid by just being funny alone(i.e. without looks, money, status).
It's advice for mid-tier normies. Being funny helps you compete with men that are equal looks or at least within a point ot two of you. If you're a 5/10 male looking to betabuxx, being funny would be hugely beneficial in that.

Last edited: