Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women cry for feminism and independence yet only want 6'3 jacked males to feel "small" and "protected" and "feminine"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Women want to be dominated by a tall, white, rich high-status Chad, and demonize - if not even outright criminalize - the sexuality of low-status men. The goal of feminism is just that: make it possible for them to compete for dominant high-status Chads, walk around half naked to show Chads their asses and tits, and keep all low-status men as far away as possible. (An incel merely looking at her yoga pants ass is "creepy" and "harassment"). Women want to put as many restraints of the sexuality of men as possible and removed as many restraints from themselves as possible.

However, I think it's important to add that women only want to be dominated and feel "small" in a sexual sense. Not even Chad is supposed to have actual dominance. It's more like with the big dogs women love so much. Women want men to be like such dogs: tall, dark, LOOKING threateningly and barking loudly ...

Women are just total shit. Equality is not possible. Equality was an invention of some idealistic English philosophers or whatever, but in reality, it's either-or: either men rule over women or women rule over men.

Women want strong men to use as weapons, it's exactly like owning a guard dog. They view all human beings they associate with as accessories. Redpillers speak extensively about this and are completely right on it.

You hear that ogrecels? You don't exist, so GTFO this site

Feminism was never about equality.

Feminism was never about equality.
no it was about luring mankind into female supremacy through euphemisms, and social pressure from cucks who wanted coochie to keep its momentum
and its working

Women want chad on a leash, and the rest of us put down or fixed.

Men allowed this to happen. Men are the only responsible for this.

Men allowed this to happen. Men are the only responsible for this.
This is the sad truth. Men ALLOWED this to happen, back then foids had no power and not a single one of them would dare do any of the shit they do now.

>trying to find a semblence of logic in what women say