Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women cry about “objectification” but they do it to men, only worse

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
When men “objectify” women, it’s actually more like “appreciation” because if a woman is missing certain traits that men tend to objectify, that doesn’t necessarily mean the woman is undesirable. She is just more desirable, with those traits. You see this all the time, with ugly, short, flat, and dumpy women still managing to secure a partner and have children. Men like a hot woman, but we don’t only want a hot woman.

The objectification of men however, is more of a screening process in which your physical traits and genetic fitness are heavily scrutinized, and any thing short of unrealistic (in the woman’s mind) is an automatic disqualification.

Women objectify men’s height, they only want a so and so certain height. Objectifying men’s skeletal structure and bones, yet women complain about men objectifying something like a waistline. Even worse, is they will outright disqualify you from romance because of your height. When’s the last time a guy didn’t want to get married because his partner’s boobs were too small?

Women objectify men’s dick size, shape, and appearance. They use penis size as an excuse to justify cheating, affairs, and divorce. Shallow, childish behavior.

Women objectify men’s facial bones, jaw lines, brow ridge, and facial hair. You see this all the time with girls commenting on sharp jawlines, or masculine, well groomed beards. Women objectify the shit out of guys like Jason Momoa.

Women cannot stop objectifying men. Why do they get a free pass for this?

The sum of mostly immutable physical traits, like your height, frame, dick size, and hairline, are what determines your worth to a woman. You are just an object to be roughly looked over and discarded once they see you don’t measure up to their unrealistic bullshit.

sticky this ngl

Men objectifiy fat and soft tissue proportions, women objectify bones

Men objectifiy fat and soft tissue proportions, women objectify bones
Except if a woman doesn’t have that, she is still extremely desirable.

the objectification meme is retarded. Every human interaction can be distilled down to various attributes that one either finds desirable or undesirable. Are you objectifying people's voices by responding more positively to those that talk at a certain hz, irrespective of the content that's said? Whether one likes it or not, it is embedded into the human condition to reduce whoever one is interacting with to a set of variables, or objects if you will, that are then judged by our predetermined sensibilities. It's a process that we wield zero control over in other words

men mostly rate women based on the features they can change: weight, hygiene, loyalty (jfl @ feminists making expecting your gf/bride to be a virgin into something weird/creepy - they act like they're unable to control their own sexuality)
women judge men by their height, cock size, bones and other factors they can't change - for them a man is literally a walking billboard advertising his genes

Why do they get a free pass for this?
When do they not get a free pass?
I honestly don't understand the very concept of objectification. It's as if me fapping while looking up an anime girl figure's skirt was somehow damaging to the 3.5+ billion women on the planet? I can't wrap my head around why is this a problem

When do they not get a free pass?
I honestly don't understand the very concept of objectification. It's as if me fapping while looking up an anime girl figure's skirt was somehow damaging to the 3.5+ billion women on the planet? I can't wrap my head around why is this a problem
It’s a problem because society keeps trying to shame men for it, while women are free to do it, just another double standard.

Damn this is high iq

It’s a problem because society keeps trying to shame men for it, while women are free to do it, just another double standard.
What I meant is why women are so bothered by the so-called objectification. I don't understand why someone would care that I'm objectifying a fictional character and whatnot, as if I was harming the entire female population. It's crazy to me tbh

What I meant is why women are so bothered by the so-called objectification. I don't understand why someone would care that I'm objectifying a fictional character and whatnot, as if I was harming the entire female population. It's crazy to me tbh
Insane leftists and SJWs don’t come to logical conclusions. Basically it comes down to jealously that they aren’t the ones being objectified.

Foids are completely and totally full of shit; this is undeniable.

Its just natural selection unfortunately. Men can potentially impregnate women every day or even more, so we have low, if any, standards. Women can only get pregnant once every 9 months so they have to make it worth it by finding the best possible mate. We had it under control until feminists came along and ruined it.

ALL FOIDS ARE HYPOCRITES

They dont wanna be objectified they say - yet they use fake up, wear revealing cloths and act sexual arousing (atleast when a chad is nearby).
They then use their newly found look to take pictures of them self and upload it online to gain the attention of some disgusting fucking horny ass malespack. ATTENTION = OBJECTIFICATION ; WEAK GENDER WANTS = ATTENTION ; SHIT GENDER = OBJECTIFY SELF AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO QUENCH INFLATED EGO (fuck those traitors that compliment whores - its their fault)

if this inflated ego shit goes on, it's gonna be bad for the majority of male population.
i'm gonna be honest with you, i find it extremely disgusting what is happening in the world right now. Everyone just has sex with the next best chad or stacey/landwhale. i mean where have the good old moderate days gone seemingly all of a sudden? Where everyone committed to one partner and had offspring with?

social media is literally the work of the devil, it ruins society.... or does it really?
whats gonna happen with incels like us in the future? we will not have our DNA transferred to another human being. we will die offspringless and so every other undesirable group of humans on this planet. There will only be chad and stacey left with top genetics.
We just have to acknowledge that we are the ones sorted out and forbidden to live on through kids.
I dont know if the world will be a better place without us inferior but there are definitely more arguments for than against it.

BUT I DONT CARE. i will not be treated like some animal meant to die. The entitlement of foids nowadays is just unbelievable. they are so fucking cocky and arrogant. whenever is see a picture of a foid, i just wanna murder them. imagening them looking for a nice position (preferrably where their fucking ass is showing - you know the one where they tilt their ass to the side of the camera and the deepening of their curve at the lower back to make their ass look even bigger) makes me fucking mad. I HATE PICTURES!

i want fucking patriarchy back - i don't care about them choosing their profession or whatever but commit to 1 fucking man and don't slut around and ruin everything for males with average/ below average attractiveness and let the man decide whats best. they should be stoned if they break that rule. giving woman equal or more like too much power leads to - what you can see right now. society must fall i hate that shit.

TL:DR FUCK THE WEAK ASS GENDER

i want fucking patriarchy back - i don't care about them choosing their profession or whatever but commit to 1 fucking man and don't slut around and ruin everything for males with average/ below average attractiveness and let the man decide whats best. they should be stoned if they break that rule. giving woman equal or more like too much power leads to - what you can see right now. society must fall i hate that shit.
Sharia Law is the solution to this degenerated foids.

the objectification meme is retarded. Every human interaction can be distilled down to various attributes that one either finds desirable or undesirable. Are you objectifying people's voices by responding more positively to those that talk at a certain hz, irrespective of the content that's said? Whether one likes it or not, it is embedded into the human condition to reduce whoever one is interacting with to a set of variables, or objects if you will, that are then judged by our predetermined sensibilities. It's a process that we wield zero control over in other words

this post is too good, i want to cucktears to see it

Its just natural selection unfortunately. Men can potentially impregnate women every day or even more, so we have low, if any, standards. Women can only get pregnant once every 9 months so they have to make it worth it by finding the best possible mate. We had it under control until feminists came along and ruined it.
This is the truth.

Incel tears will never touch these types of threads and will cherry pick.

Sticky this thread. High iq as fk.

women cant think rationally they are too stupid to understand themselves.

What do you expect, men are oppressed.

this is the kind of post cucktears will never touch. Brutal harsh truth

this is the kind of post cucktears will never touch. Brutal harsh truth

“Umm, sweaty just because we want tall handsome men with full heads of hair and a big cock doesn’t mean we objectify men! It’s different because (Hamstering overdrive) it’s not like when men ogle a pair of breasts at all, (it actually is exactly the same) you misogynistic creep!”

Last edited:
Because women hate ugly men and theyre entitled to chads