Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women could just ignore you...

P

Picollo30

Banned
-
but they make sure you notice how they hate you and find you repulsive as well

This "woman" visited my profile on a dating site, i know she is not really attractive, but i thought i would say hi and talk a bit, being lonely and bored makes you do dumb things.

Me: Hi

She: What do you want? Do i know you? Get lost

Me: ...

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Sem Título2.png
    Sem Título2.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 98
Don't let it get you down bruh. At least you made an effort

Exactly.
Instead of just not replying, they give you an ounce hope before they rip it away.

Roasties are cruel.

why do we even try anymore?

That's what I don't understand about them.

Why go out of your way to be a cunt?

but they make sure you notice how they hate you and find you repulsive as well

This "woman" visited my profile on a dating site, i know she is not really attractive, but i thought i would say hi and talk a bit, being lonely and bored makes you do dumb things.

Me: Hi

She: What do you want? Do i know you? Get lost

Me: ...

exclusively an older woman thing

i've never seen younger women do this, even to fake profiles of super ugly guys in experiments
older women are extremely cruel. people lose empathy as they age.

also, she's not 34, but really mid 40s.

exclusively an older woman thing

i've never seen younger women do this, even to fake profiles of super ugly guys in experiments
older women are extremely cruel. people lose empathy as they age.

also, she's not 34, but really mid 40s.
Deep down they are more bitter than we are. Trust me, they don't want to be on a singles site at that point with a barren womb.

Deep down they are more bitter than we are. Trust me, they don't want to be on a singles site at that point with a barren womb.

they can easily fuck chads, they just keep holding out for giga-chad

That's nothing. Start complaining once they actively avoid you in the streets when you aren't even glancing at them during the day. At night it gets even worse.

I've had both ugly fatties and stacies treat me coldly during my bluepill days. At worst they'd insult me for no reason, at best they wouldn't outright be rude but rather respond to me like a business transaction. Then Chad turns them into giddy giggling schoolgirls the moment he starts some small talk. Feltbadman. Now I try my best to be rude to femoids.

I've had both ugly fatties and stacies treat me coldly during my bluepill days. At worst they'd insult me for no reason, at best they wouldn't outright be rude but rather respond to me like a business transaction. Then Chad turns them into giddy giggling schoolgirls the moment he starts some small talk. Feltbadman. Now I try my best to be rude to femoids.

honestly, average/below average girls are even bitchier than Stacy