Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women consider 6'2 below average

Shortcels on suicide watch

tumblr_n81knvyzys1rxzudco1_500.gif

IT'S OVER

Yeah, kids nowadays are 6'3 on average when I walk and see them. Idk what is happening
Heightmog us, musclemog us, beardmog, jawmog
Idk what's happening

Yeah, kids nowadays are 6'3 on average when I walk and see them. Idk what is happening
Idk what's happening
Their moms only had kids with Chad, passing on Chad's superior genetic code while we are left to rot

6'4 is average to a woman these days

lmao

Being short signals sub-humanity like nothing else.

Idk what's happening
The end times for our once great civilization approach, brother. :feelsrope:

Idk what's happening
Sad thing with this new generation is not only Chads are being produced, but more subhumans who inherited their 0/10 mother's genetics instead of their Chad father's genetics.

Yeah, heard that here in germany as well, that I am average with 6'3". It's a race against the clock in many regards.

In my region 6'1" for men is average. So this might be even true for younger people.

IT'S OVER
The end times for our once great civilization approach, brother. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Friendly daily reminder that when a female says "I dated a short guy" they often refer to a guy between 5'9 and 5'11

Now where did my rope get to....

5'6 subhuman reporting in

What they think is 6'2 is actually a legit 6'0

at first i was going to say lifefuel for manlets but then it hit me... i want to perish

its either a troll or she lives in the netherlands.

For a woman to consider you tall you gotta be 6'6/6'7

basically around lebron james size.

JFL...

Red pill community is making womens standards more ridiculous - Increasing the game difficulty for men all across the board.

Redpill says men should maximize their bodies, wealth, clothing, car, finances to get femoids - More men are doing this and below average females are experiencing men way above their looksmatch. Females now believe their 3/10 selves can hookup with 8/10 or higher men and they can to some extent because all the below average women and Men also believe this and roasties won't give up their vag to many lower than 8/10 thus inflating the price of roasties across the board.

39Mkk_.jpeg
6frBvx.png

Females are never happy, they keep wanting better and better, more and more and they'll still be miserable. This is why older cultures controlled female sexual selection knowing giving them free reign is going to make everyone miserable and make men work harder for less.

Last edited:
Just go for short girls

Adriana Lima said in one interview she was a virgin up till like 20 because she was deeply religious then she hooked up with a popular Baseball player and then you saw her with a new guy every week there after

Adriana Lima said in one interview she was a virgin up till like 20 because she was deeply religious then she hooked up with a popular Baseball player and then you saw her with a new guy every week there after

Not until 20 but until she was 26, and she didn't hook up with a baseball player but married a basketball player. Then when she divorced him she started whoring around.
But who cares, the harder it gets the more our ranks will grow. When we reach critical mass, foids won't have a say in who they fuck.

Last edited: