Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women complaining about dick pics is the biggest proof of their dating privilege

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
Lets reverse the genders, imagine if you were talking with some woman online and she decided to send you pics of her tits, ass, or pussy. For me it would literally be the best day of my life, to find a woman who is actually sexually interested in me and sees me as attractive. But when it happens to these ungrateful retarded whores, they act like they just got raped and the guy should go to jail for 20 years. I see women unironically argue that they have it tougher on dating apps than men who get no matches at all just because they got a dick pic a couple times. Tinder is literally an app for hookups, what did these retards expect? And yet society will side with them and act like women have it sooo hard. What a fucking clown world.

Foids get one unsolicited dick pic from a hornycel out of the thousands of genuine messages in their inbox then act like it's the end of the world.

Just catfish as a girl online and see how few dick pics you actually get compared to how many the average foid makes it seem. I got 0/200 in a day making a larp post on Reddit.

Fuck foids complaining about dick pics

Who actually sends dick pics? It’s stupid to put your nudes out there.

If you have a big dick and are not ugly it's a decent chance to get pussy.
Still doesn’t matter in comparison to face or height. I’d trade 4 inches of dick if it meant being 6’4 without hesitation. I’d be fine with having a 2 incher with that height.

Still doesn’t matter in comparison to face or height. I’d trade 4 inches of dick if it meant being 6’4 without hesitation. I’d be fine with having a 2 incher with that height.
You'd get laughed at the second you remove your pants in front a foid. Eh might be better than being a manlet I guess, but I'd take 5'11 with 7.5 inches than 6'4 with 2 inches.

You'd get laughed at the second you remove your pants in front a foid. Eh might be better than being a manlet I guess, but I'd take 5'11 with 7.5 inches than 6'4 with 2 inches.
It’s not even about women at that point, the social advantages and the satisfaction of seeing men shorter than me outweighs sexual satisfaction. I could eventually get a girlfriend with enough looksmaxxing but I’ll never be 6’4.

You realise you couldn't enjoy sex at all with 2 inches?

this tbh 2 inches is overkill although I would make myself 4 inches to be 6,4
Even with 4 inches you couldn't enjoy it. My dick is BARELY enough to enjoy sex, I wouldn't sacrifice any length for height.

You realise you couldn't enjoy sex at all with 2 inches?
If I can cum I’ll enjoy it. I hate my midget height more than anything else combined.

5’8-9 Bosnian. 99% of Bosnian men are taller than me.
I'm shorter than you (5'5), height is the one thing I hate about myself the most but a small dick would be worse. You couldn't enjoy sex at all no matter what.

I'm shorter than you (5'5), height is the one thing I hate about myself the most but a small dick would be worse. You couldn't enjoy sex at all no matter what.
If I was 5’5 I would off myself, the idea of leg lengthening is the only reason I haven’t roped. Doesn’t matter if you can’t enjoy sex if you can’t have it in the first place.

If I was 5’5 I would off myself, the idea of leg lengthening is the only reason I haven’t roped. Doesn’t matter if you can’t enjoy sex if you can’t have it in the first place.
Leg lengthening wouldn't do shit for me, the only thing it would do is bring me from turbomanlet to manlet. The thing I'm more worried about than my height is the fact that I will graduate high school as a KHHV.

Leg lengthening wouldn't do shit for me, the only thing it would do is bring me from turbomanlet to manlet. The thing I'm more worried about than my height is the fact that I will graduate high school as a KHHV.
I’m in high school too. If you’re under 18 you can still grow but I’m trying everything I can to ascend. I’ll probably die KHHV if I don’t surgerymaxx, thank god I have some money saved up.

Women need their rights taken away since they aren’t grateful for their rights, then again, it’s more special treatment than rights since they live on easy mode and get everything handed to them but you get the point.

I’m in high school too. If you’re under 18 you can still grow but I’m trying everything I can to ascend. I’ll probably die KHHV if I don’t surgerymaxx, thank god I have some money saved up.
I'm 17 and my growth plates are closed, stuck at 5'5 until the day I die. Even if I was normal height I wouldn't have any ascension options as I'm a fucking loser with no friends.

I'm 17 and my growth plates are closed, stuck at 5'5 until the day I die. Even if I was normal height I wouldn't have any ascension options as I'm a fucking loser with no friends.
I’ve been the same height since 14. It sucks. At least you’re here with us.

I have to send dick pics!

Because my dick isn't ugly, my face is!