Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women claim to be vegan, yet practice cannibalism.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Many women are animal activists due to lookism (they prize cute animals over ugly men) and are led into veganism, leading to starvation and slender figures (this is a good thing). However, it is hypocritical that they then turn around and advocate for cannibalistic practices which have no place in modern society, where food is prevalent, maybe even too prevalent given the number of landwhales, and there’s absolutely NO REASON to resort to cannibalism for survival, as if we were in some third-world country during World War II besieged by the German forces.

But there is good reason for women to support cannibalism, and that’s because their bodies are designed to consume human flesh. As an example, when women get pregnant; for nine months, they carry a human child within their body, very close to their digestive system. And when women have sex, they get a dick in their body, another example of foreign human flesh within their bodies. They swallow cum and they have fetishes of forcing men to eat their skin and fingernails and hair (if they are attracted to him). In Danganronpa v.3, Miu bakes her own body parts into a cake and offers to Shinuichi if you max out your friendship levels with her. It’s not surprising then they are so accomodating to the idea of cannibalism, going so far as to consume their own placentas after birthing a child. There are even various cookbooks on how to cook your own placenta into soups and baked goods. These cookbooks even recommend giving this “meal” to the woman’s husband, proving that women have a fetish to feminize men by making them into cannibals. (Although cannibalism might seem masculine at first glance, it is feminine since females engage in it more).

The (((media))) was pushing cannibalism as an alternative to animal meat. Ouroboros is a “meat alternative” company that is growing human flesh in petri dishes from stem cells and offering it as a replacement for beef. Many soys and foids support this because it’s not hurting animals and also resembles the Satanic practice of consuming human flesh, which they love because it is against Christianity, which they despise. It’s another example of gynocracy gone rampant.

The idea of cannibalism, of consuming human flesh for sustenance is extremely repugnant to men (except in some very primitive tribes) but very amenable to women and their primitive behavior. this is why when men watch movies such as “cannibal holocaust” they feel a sense of horrified dread whereas women see nothing wrong with it and pretty much think it’s a regular drama with no horror elements to be found. And I see a lot of incels here advocating for consuming human flesh.

Examples?
@PPEcel and his thread of the delicacy of consuming stacy flesh.
@Edmund_Kemper and this thread about how landwhales taste better.
@TheTrueHonkler and his poll on "Would you eat a woman's flesh?"
All deleted threads.

All deleted threads.
It's spelled in all capital letters and with spaces @THE TRUE HONKLER

Sorry.
* @THE TRUE HONKLER and his poll on "Would you eat a woman's flesh?"
I see. I think some of those were just bait threads.
On the Edmund_Kemper situation you may want to ask @Dregster666 what the motivation is.

On the Edmund_Kemper situation you may want to ask @Dregster666 what the motivation is.
they're bait threads but with an implication that cannibalism is based.
it's not based, it's degenerate.

also, i forgot to mention that the foid who recently got off scot-free from murdering her newborn child also barbecued her baby after crushing its skull in. it's not proof that she ate it, but the fact that she cooked it in the first place is ancillary to the idea that she finds cannibalism not that disgusting and has an association with human beings and food.

Last edited:
All deleted threads.
I merely wanted to ask whether pinot noir would make a good pairing to a piece of Stacy's delicious thigh, pan-seared alongside foie gras, served on a brioche and a small watercress salad to cut through the richness.

they're bait threads but with an implication that cannibalism is based.
it's not based, it's degenerate.
Agreed.
also, i forgot to mention that the foid who recently got off scot-free from murdering her newborn child also barbecued her baby after crushing its skull in. it's not proof that she ate it, but the fact that she cooked it in the first place is ancillary to the idea that she finds cannibalism not that disgusting.
Women are just as messed up as men tbh if not more so no surprises there.

I merely wanted to ask whether pinot noir would make a good pairing to a piece of Stacy's delicious thigh, pan-seared alongside foie gras.
my point is that cannibalism is part of gynocracy.
movies like silence of the lambs portray it as being "cool," but it's really not.

my point is that cannibalism is part of gynocracy.
movies like silence of the lambs portray it as being "cool," but it's really not.
I miss fine dining so bad my imagination is going crazy

I haven't had a tasting menu in months

when will this corona shit be over

I miss fine dining so bad my imagination is going crazy

I haven't had a tasting menu in months

when will this corona shit be over
probably soon, with the vaccines.

Post belongs in the sewer category, notified mods.

Its hard to get a read on you. Can't tell when you are being sarcastic or funny or serious

Just be a black widow spider or praying mantis, bro!
250337E5 AA96 40D5 9CFC D4E0BA2699EA

CE8C7FF9 F365 4A0A B47F 87272C8159C3

Jfl at vorechads...

mariana trench altitude IQ thread

Its hard to get a read on you. Can't tell when you are being sarcastic or funny or serious
It's not a shitpost, so I put it in the lounge.
It's a collection of thoughts that I put together in my head while smoking a cigarette.
If it's high-effort I'll post it in ID, but this isn't sewers level like @Tempus Edax Rerum says.

View attachment 405102
You know in Asia, there’s a product that foids are obsessed with made out of pork placenta. It is supposed to rejuvenate their skin or something.

Surprised that Kempfer hasn't slipped up. Still waiting to see it happen JFL

You know in Asia, there’s a product that foids are obsessed with made out of pork placenta. It is supposed to rejuvenate their skin or something.

they believe in a lot of stupid shit in asia with regard to health and beauty products.
that's why there's such a high market for exotic animals in china, they think it cures cancer and reverses aging due to special mystical qualities inherent in animals.
Orientals need to get over their magical thinking and reliance on old methods; nietzsche was right in this aspect about asians and why they can't be philosophers, and it's b/c they're still too stuck on mysticism. (acupuncture, traditional medicine, etc)
Just be a black widow spider or praying mantis, bro!
View attachment 405098
View attachment 405097
Jfl at vorechads...

good point. in the animal world, cannibalism is far more prevalent in the female of the species than the male.
if this had occurred to me, i would have included it in the original post.

Last edited:
Kempfer doing it is a whole different matter given his past accusations of being a foid and being IT's GoTo headline.

Kind of bullshit that those other users got punished tbh

Surprised that Kempfer hasn't slipped up. Still waiting to see it happen JFL
The stubborn posting style from Kempfer and insistence on talking about benevolent sexism and how the reason men are treated worse than women is that people see women as weaker and more immature than men (simple minded feminist talking point that neglects how a lot of "misogyny" is actually hatred of weak feminine men and not women tbh) reminds me of Board_Gaming's posting style on iwh :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Cannibalism fetishes probably start in the womb, when babies feed on the mother's blood to gain nutrition, and extend into infanthood with breastfeeding. Memories of these times create incestuous feelings toward the mother and solidify the link between food (survival) and waste products of the human body. It also leads later in life to degenerate paraphilias such as scat and drinking piss in an effort to recapture that feeling of childhood safety. This progresses to cannibalistic sexual urges. But males are still less inclined to perform oral sex on women than vice versa.

Last edited:
this made me sick :feelspuke:
they justify it by animals eating their placentas in the wild to gain nutrition.
animals do it because they're in a prone position after giving birth and can't easily access food.
but humans don't need to do that because they can be served food.

When companies like Ouroboros begin to roll out their "meat replacements" made of aborted fetuses and stem cells, they will use the same arguments to justify it as proponents of abortion use to justify abortions for "immune health" and to improve your microbiome. (See also: breastfeeding vs. baby formula argumentation tactics).

You've seen how quickly fast-food places adopted "meat replacements." Burger King will advertise their immune-health Whoppers in the same way as "healthy abortions" and they will avoid using terms that refer to fetuses and cannibalism in their ads. It will be promoted as a healthy probiotic meat replacement instead. Remember this and don't believe them. I am dead serious that cannibalism can lead to greater evils if it becomes widely accepted.

I wonder how human tastes:waitwhat::feelsjuice:

most male cannibalism happens by cucks who share in their wife's meal of her placenta after she gives birth to their bull's children.
media portrays cannibalism as masculine and powerful, but it's most associated with satanism, the most female-worshiping religion in the world.

Examples?
I advocated for eating flesh in one of the previous posts that may have been deleted. Le reddit got pissed and screenshot it lmao
p
probably depends how you cook it, and what part
Something like the cheeks (face or ass) or labia would be a nice thing to eat, whereas the liver or fingers are pretty shitty.

I’ve never heard of humans eating flesh before being a thing.