Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can't wrap her brain around wanting men younger girls

i want a 18yearold foid even when im 50

imagine reposting "hoemath" aka "water is wet with drawings"

Adolescent girls are the most desirable to me.

imagine reposting "hoemath" aka "water is wet with drawings"
Just because your are a permanent rotter subhuman don't mean there isn't a influx of newcels here

People who watching this for the first time

iu
https%3A%2F%2Fadvancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimage.mlive.com%2Fhome%2Fmlive-media%2Fwidth2048%2Fimg%2Fcitpat%2Fnews_impact%2Fphoto%2F12832083-large.jpg
how old do you think these woman are? @Ron.Belgrade @nice_try

Those Moralfaggot agecucks keep going too far on 16+ age of consents.

Those Moralfaggot agecucks keep going too far on 16+ age of consents.
Forget teens they even have a problem with dating anything that's not age appropriate

Meaning even 35 and 28 is bad and super creepy weirdos

If foids looked like teenagers while 30, then men wouldn't have a problem
No there so the issue of emotional baggage resentment and being chads cum deposit

. Its all about looks. We're not less free from it simply more tolerant because of our sex drive and loneliness inducued mental illness supporting our despair.
Absolutely men have inate attraction to beautiful healthy breeding age ffemsles

As incels, we're also on the side of truth, and this allows us to approch uglyness with understanding and the people affected by it.

How has yt not banned this guy yet

@stalin22 how old is that cunt in video

No there so the issue of emotional baggage resentment and being chads cum deposit

Absolutely men have inate attraction to beautiful healthy breeding age ffemsles
There is a misunderstading that is my fault, when I said "men wouldn't have a problem" I meant they wouldn't have to deal with the "men are innately pedophiles" narration from foids.

The reason for sexual attraction are the looks, not the age. At the very least the number for me has almost no meaning, it is the appearence and health of the foid.

If evolution wanted so, then foids would look like teenagers look now at the age of 30 while unatractive while younger. But evolution went the path it went and the dynamic beetwen men and foids is as it is.

The chad cum bucket part is true. However I believe this resentment would be weak in light of having a relationship with an attractive foid.

iu
does she look like she could fit in with them?
There is a misunderstading that is my fault, when I said "men wouldn't have a problem" I meant they wouldn't have to deal with the "men are innately pedophiles" narration from foids.
The reason for sexual attraction are the looks, not the age. At the very least the number for me has almost no meaning, it is the appearence and health of the foid.

If evolution wanted so, then foids would look like teenagers look now at the age of 30 while unatractive while younger. But evolution went the path it went and the dynamic beetwen men and foids is as it is.

The chad cum bucket part is true. However I believe this resentment would be weak in light of having a relationship with an attractive foid.
Thing is humans aren't supposed to live past 40 tbh

This teena are your prime era and 20s are your middle age 40s is senior

Thing is humans aren't supposed to live past 40 tbh

This teena are your prime era and 20s are your middle age 40s is senior
I blame technology and corn syrup in food for that.

the foid in video has boobs no bigger than theirs.

iu
does she look like she could fit in with them?
She looks older, like around 18-20 but thats maybe because of tiredness. You cant really tell a difference between teen foids, as puberty doesnt works the same for everyone. Safe bet is to say that by 16 they are all full grown women biologically, even though 90 percent reach that maturity by 14. Ive seen 13yo girls looking 20 and 20yo girls looking 13. People who acts like a person transforms into an adult at 18 are retards.

Last edited:
the one in blue is 15. the one in pink is 13. this foid is 19
https%3A%2F%2Fadvancelocal-adapter-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimage.nj.com%2Fhome%2Fnjo-media%2Fwidth2048%2Fimg%2Fbergen_impact%2Fphoto%2F18488469-small.png
. they all look about same age tbh.
I knew it, girl in the pink still dont have fully developed boobs for her weight, thats a sign that she didnt finished her growth spurt.

They think we go after literal children when their beloved LGBTQ rapes 5 year olds

Femoids just get insecure about men preferring younger femoids so that's why they Agecuck.

I knew it, girl in the pink still dont have fully developed boobs for her weight, thats a sign that she didnt finished her growth spurt.
she was arrested for drunk driving i think. the foid in video has boobs like theirs lol